A line that resonated with me in this article...
"The more a platform integrates with learners’ work patterns, the more likely learners will be to recommend it to their co-workers."
#edtech #professionaldevelopment #onlinelearning
- Boise State UniversityEducational Technology, 2013 - 2013
- University of North Carolina at Chapel HillCertified Educational Chief Technology Officer Program, 2012 - 2013
- BYU-IdahoSpanish Education, 1997 - 2005
- Ricks CollegeSpanish, 1997 - 2003
- Sahuaro High School1993 - 1997
- Brigham Young University-IdahoInstructional Development Manager, present
- Brigham Young University-IdahoOnline Training Coordinator, 2013 - 2014
- Washington County SchoolsDirector of Instructional Technology, 2012 - 2013
- Frisco ISDTechnology Integration Faciltator, 2008 - 2012
- McKinney ISDSpanish teacher, 2006 - 2008
- Salmon School DistrictSpanish Teacher; coach, 2005 - 2006
- Traffic Rider
- Ball-Hop Anniversary Edition
- Angry Birds Friends
- Color Switch
Pandora Internet Radio - Listen to Free Music You'll Love
Pandora is free, personalized radio that plays music you'll love. Discover new music and enjoy old favorites. Start with your favorite artis
What Do Enterprise Software and Golf Have in Common?
Consider this: top golf equipment makers introduce new technology every year and with every technology enhancement—bigger sweet spots, light
Why White Space Is Crucial To UX Design | Co.Design | business + design
White space isn't just about aesthetics, it's the key to successful user interfaces. Here's how it really works.
Four Ways to Make Difficult, Serious Conversations More Productive
Difficult conversations--whether with friends, family, or spouses--are hard enough without one wrong step turning them into a full-blown fig
20 Ways To Provide Effective Feedback For Learning -
Feedback for learning is a matter of communication, consistency, and tone, all driven by and for assessment practice.
Creating a Sense of Instructor Presence in the Online Classroom | Facult...
Online instructors need to be intentional about creating a sense of presence in their courses so that students know somebody is leading thei