- David W. Angel ConsultingConsultant, 2011 - present
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater MilwaukeeProgram Coordinator - A&HHI, 2014 - present
- Center for PeacemakingAdministrative Assistant, 2012 - 2014
- Office of the Dean of Students, UICGraduate Assistant, 2009 - 2011
- Java Dragon, LLCChief Operating Manager, 2008 - 2010
- American InterContinental University, OnlineStudent Advisor, 2008 - 2008
- Healthcare Financial Resources, IncInsurance Billing and Claims Recovery Specialist, 2007 - 2008
- Conferences & Institutes, Office of Continuing Education, UIUCAcademic Hourly, 2006 - 2007
I am highly interested in applying dispute resolution in business and politics. I earned distinction for Political Science from UIUC in 2006, and in 2011 I earned my MBA from UIC. I am currently attending Marquette University for the Graduate Program in Dispute Resolution, where I look forward to strengthening my conflict management capabilities.
My strong work ethic combined with a self-starting nature has enabled me to make life changing decisions confidently and without reservation. As I move forward I would like to work in a team environment, where attention to detail, problem solving, learning, and communication skills are valued and further developed.
- Marquette UniversityMaster of Dispute Resolution, 2011 - present
- University of Illinois at ChicagoMaster of Business Administration, 2009 - 2011
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignPolitical Science (Distinction) and Classical Civilization, 2001 - 2006