An important read for those with an interest in a free press. Canadian readers take note: we have no shield laws anywhere in Canada
I always thought you were too good to be there, so I wish you luck.
- Sun MediaNational Bureau Chief, 2010 - present
- Canwest News Service, CTV, The Globe and Mail, National Post, Hamilton Spectator, Thunder Bay Chronicle-Journal, Orillia Packet and Times, Orangeville BannerNational Affairs Correspondent, 2008 - 2010
- CTV National NewsParliamentary Correspondent, 2001 - 2008
- The Globe and MailContributing Writer, 2001 - 2005
- National PostSenior Technology Correspondent, 1998 - 2001
- Hamilton SpectatorBusiness Reporter, 1996 - 1998
- Thunder Bay Chronicle-JournalReporter, 1994 - 1998
- Orillia Packet and TimesReporter, 1991 - 1994
- University of GuelphHistory, 1983 - 1992
- John F. Ross CVI, Guelph1977 - 1982
Ratf**king: a lengthy exposition, five questions, and a TV appearance | ...
That's what they called it, in the Watergate days: ratf**king. No less an authority than Wikipedia defines it as "an American slang term for
Tim Cook Defused Steve Jobs' Thermonuclear War, Then He Took Down Android
It would be fair to say that Steve Jobs did not like Samsung's smartphone team. He promised all of Apple's resources would be deployed in a
Kathleen Wynne, Jim Prentice agree to meet on Energy East | Metro
TORONTO – Concerns raised by Central Canada over the proposed Energy East pipeline project should not deteriorate into provincial infighting
NDP MP tells story behind sex accusation against Liberal
One of the MPs booted from the Liberal caucus by Leader Justin Trudeau now stands accused having sex with a female NDP MP
Pallister, Bokhari challenge Selinger to call snap election
Intimating that Manitoba’s governing party has become a national embarrassment, Opposition Leader Brian Pallister once again called for an e
G20: Canadian prime minister shirtfronts Vladimir Putin instead | World ...
Stephen Harper said to have rebuked Russian president over Ukraine while all Tony Abbott got was a two-fingered salute
Gap narrowing between Vision and the NPA in Vancouver’s race: report | N...
According to internal polling numbers from Vision, the gap is down to just four percentage points. A political scientist says a major factor
Two Liberal MPs booted from caucus on 'personal misconduct' allegations
OTTAWA — Two Liberal MPs have been turfed from Justin Trudeau's caucus after allegations of
Wildrose goes after Alberta voters hovering in the political centre in p...
No talk about angry old white guys now.