- Sun MediaNational Bureau Chief, 2010 - present
- Canwest News Service, CTV, The Globe and Mail, National Post, Hamilton Spectator, Thunder Bay Chronicle-Journal, Orillia Packet and Times, Orangeville BannerNational Affairs Correspondent, 2008 - 2010
- CTV National NewsParliamentary Correspondent, 2001 - 2008
- The Globe and MailContributing Writer, 2001 - 2005
- National PostSenior Technology Correspondent, 1998 - 2001
- Hamilton SpectatorBusiness Reporter, 1996 - 1998
- Thunder Bay Chronicle-JournalReporter, 1994 - 1998
- Orillia Packet and TimesReporter, 1991 - 1994
- University of GuelphHistory, 1983 - 1992
- John F. Ross CVI, Guelph1977 - 1982
David Akin: Mulcair needs to tip-toe through the pipeline issue | The Pr...
This election is one for the history books for many reasons. It’s the longest modern campaign, the costliest and the first where three parti
The easy ride in the West may be over for Harper's team
The morning after Rachel Notley and her happy NDP warriors had vanquished Jim Prentice and the Alberta PCs, Prentice’s former colleagues in
Trudeau’s nonsense answer to a question voters should ask
OTTAWA - This week, we learned that ISIS savages locked five hapless civilians in a cage, lowered the cage in a pool and then filmed their d
Cash for votes: Harper’s MPs set for summer of handouts
Once, when we were talking about the time-honoured practice of politicians posing with cheques dispensed by the capital for use in the local
The vulgar heckling incident: Let me spell it out for you
I won’t use the acronym for those words decorously deployed by many when writing up this story; it’s an acronym coined by the man who came u
Will Alberta make Notley Canada's most powerful New Democrat?
On Tuesday, Albertans will vote in the 29th general election since the province’s entry into Confederation in 1905.
With Canada's help, a moderate Muslim king battles ISIS
OTTAWA - He flies his own Black Hawk helicopter around his Middle East kingdom.
Tom Mulcair fights the squeeze in Metro Vancouver ridings
Tom Mulcair is being squeezed on all sides as he begins a campaign-style swing through the Lower Mainland on Wednesday to promote what he sa
Top soldier stepping down at critical time for Canadian Forces
General Tom Lawson is stepping aside after three years on the job
Ratf**king: a lengthy exposition, five questions, and a TV appearance | ...
That's what they called it, in the Watergate days: ratf**king. No less an authority than Wikipedia defines it as "an American slang term for