The current head of the part of Google that oversees Google+ spoke out for the first time today, confirming exactly what I have been saying they were up to with G+ recently:
"Three and a half years into this journey, we’re looking at what the users are telling us Google Plus is good for, and doubling down on those uses. For instance, one particular use-case on Google Plus is people aligning around common interests. If I’m interested in astronomy and I want to meet other people interested in astronomy, we think we have a good solution — Collections, a new feature that we launched just two weeks ago. It’s the first in a series of pivots. We’re also moving aside the things that either belong as independent products, like photos, or eliminating things that we think aren’t working."
And here's the money quote: "No, Google Plus is not dead. In fact, it’s got more signs of life than it’s had in some time."
- Kings CollegeBBA
- Leonard Stern
- Cumulus GlobalCloud Dude, 2013 - presentCumulus Global helps small and mid-size businesses, non-profits, governments, and educational institutions thrive by delivering cloud computing solutions.
- Agile EquityCloud Advisory Board, 2012 - present
- White StratusCloud Dude, 2012 - 2013
- Cloud Guru Inc.Co-Founder & CMO, 2012 - 2012
- Vinci ConsultingVXNet.com Product Director, 2011 - 2012
- MakeMyAppNow.comCo-Founder & Evangelist
33 W 19th St New York, NY 10011
ACN Latitudes | Natural Treatments and Help w/ Tics, Tourettes, PANDAS
ACN Latitudes explores natural treatments and alternative therapies for tics and Tourette syndrome, PANDAS and PANS, anxiety, autism, ADD an
How Google Humanizes Technology In The Workplace And You Can, Too
Technology keeps us from interacting face-to-face more often, but Google is changing the way we adapt to this new era of communication.
Action Points (AP) & Leveling | Ingress Field Guide
As you dive into the game, there are two terms that will become very important to you, Action Points (AP) and Exotic Matter (XM). AP is earn
Co-Branding: Hooking Up and Making Products Together
Co-branding is key to one company's strategy for growth.