I think I geek-overloaded this weekend. THere must be some award for this.
* Got my new Floppy EMU controller from Big Mess O Wires. This little board allowed my old Mac Plus to come up and use any disk image I had on an SD card. I was happily playing Dark Castle, Rogue, and fiddling with MacDraw on a 30 year old computer.
* Via the MakeIt Lab, rewired the old Parrot AR Drone 1.0 to use a new LiPo battery pack, and +Zach B-S
and I got it up and flying. The sensors on this thing are awesome. You can interact with by touching or moving near it while it's hovering.
* Got an el cheapo 9" android tablet as a possible replacement for CONGO terminals. It's got potential. The price is right. More evaluation necessary.
* While flying the QX Blade Nano drone around, I may have burnt one of the drive motors. It's making a harsh buzzing noise. Going to go to RCHover this week and see if I can get it fixed.
* HOPEFULLY my new 250mm drone frame comes in this week so I can have it assembled for the weekend. Eeeee!
Total geek overload. But was awesome. And now, back to work!