65 have him in circles
Works at Intel Corporation
Attended Allegheny College
Lives in Pleasanton, CA 94566, United States
65 have him in circles
- Allegheny CollegeInternational Studies, 1984 - 1988
- Haas School of BusinessMarketing and Competitive Strategy, 2004 - 2007
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
Product Marketing Manager
Haas MBA, Product Management, Marketing Strategy, Technical Marketing, PR, Program Management, Content Presenter, Journalism (12-year veteran), 3D Graphics, PC Performance Measurement & Methodology Development, Digital Media, Wireless Networking, Streaming Media, Audio, Music Performance, Home Studio Recording, PC Gaming, Console Gaming, Mobile Gaming, fluent in Portuguese and French,
- Intel CorporationProduct Marketing Manager, 2013 - presentDrive cross-organizational product, engineering, business and marketing teams to optimize Intel’s multi-billion dollar mobile product roadmap. Current projects include crafting Intel’s next-generation brand feature framework and deep analysis of current roadmap to identify simplification/streamlining opportunities. Influence strategic planning group on longer-term product strategy beyond the 8-quarter horizon. Collaborate with platform teams to craft product narrative, design at-launch product stacks, as well as refresh cycles throughout product lifecycles
- Intel CorporationSenior Communications Manager, 2011 - 2013Intel Media Spokesman and Senior Technical PR Manager of Intel's Global Communications Group Architected company's major 2012 product launch strategy, including principal launch event for over 600 members of worldwide media. Conceived, co-wrote, and oversaw production of "The Power of Small", the launch's social media centerpiece. Generated over 157,000 views on YouTube. PR Manager for Intel Thunderbolt Technology and Intel HD Graphics: drove collaboration with Thunderbolt product team to produce major press events to drive momentum for this technology. Defined and drove future architecture communications strategy for future Intel products.
- Intel CorporationSenior WW Performance Evangelist, 2005 - 2011Met regularly with Intel customers and technical press to recommend methodologies to best measure both performance and power. Frequently presented at public industry events about tools our group at Intel has developed. Participated in development of multiple tools, including feature-set definitions, go-to-market, and diffusion strategies.
- Ziff DavisSenior Technical Analyst, 2000 - 2005Founding member of an elite technology-focused web-site. Current traffic: 8,000,000+ page impressions per month. Built out sections covering 3D graphics, audio, system integration, wireless networking, media streaming, Linux and home studio recording. Delivered 1-2 large articles per week. 300+ articles published on ExtremeTech. Managed team of freelance writers, assigning and editing large-scale articles. Managed daily operation of web-site. Appeared regularly on TV shows including CNN Financial News, NBC and MSNBC.
- Ziff DavisTechnical Director, 1995 - 2000Directed the Technology and Simulations sections of Computer Gaming World, a industry-leading computer gaming magazine with circulation of 300,000+. Delivered 10+ pages of editorial content to a monthly magazine, covering PC hardware products, technology and trends. Pioneered the field of 3D benchmarking using computer games as test applications. Guided industry-standard benchmarking development in the areas of 3D graphics and audio. Managed a team of freelance writers, assigning and editing stories.
Pleasanton, CA 94566, United States
San Francisco, CA 94102, United States - Paris, France