356 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 223 previous comments
- wink I get tired of it too - when a person cannot discuss legitimate opposing opinions without name slinging, or getting vicious - it is time to label them as troll - or it is time for them to step away from the computer for awhile. Emotions can run hot on sensitive topics - regardless of the reality - however, when people in a COMMUNITY express those opinions, regardless of agreement to them, no one should expect such vulgar action.
Our inaction to expose - or to sit quietly watching it - is much like this photographer. A choice one must make.
I choose to politely, if not indifferently, tell those who partake in activity that treats others badly based on opinion, or chooses to instigate flame wars based on online communication content. Because, believe it or not..... gasp (grin) there are real human beings with real emotions on the other side of the computer / video / phone screen....Feb 20, 2012
- >When one dies, we all die.
Let's test your hypothesis, kill your self and see if I die.Feb 20, 2012
- be careful what you wish stefenFeb 21, 2012
- Wow, so much more reaction here than on my post,.Feb 21, 2012
- I'm just proving that reality talks bullshit walks.Feb 21, 2012
- Thanks for clarifying Joe, but I knew you didn't mean me. I also wanted to tell the 2 people calling each other names to go AWAY or grow up! ;-)
I'm afraid, if you want a lot of comments on a post, you need to have someone "famous" like to share it. Seems that this social networking site only works well if you have name recognition, otherwise, you get lost in the shuffle. (One of my serious complaints with how G+ is organized. )Feb 22, 2012