Automation Analyst, 2012 - present
Designing, implementing and maintaining automation solutions for Workforce Services.
-Line of business applications
- Replaced custom, classic ASP reports in an internal multi-instance app with standard SSRS reports enabling cleaner, centralised reporting
- Created a streamlined ASP.NET MVC application to replace a requisitions spread sheet, duplicated across multiple recruiters over multiple projects. Clean and import spread sheets to new system. This system is used for the requisitions process over four projects with 8 800 workforce peark.
- Design the data export and cutover to replace an unsuported recruitment web application. Export and clean 16 Gb of data then transform to the new system's format. Cutover to new system with minimal downtime.
- Design and maintain OLAP databases with ETL and related cubes
- Train information power users in core data concepts, SSRS and PowerBI tools
- Design and maintain integration of multi-instance applications over multiple versions with archive systems
Programer, 2010 - 2012
Maintaining legacy and writing new modules for tertiary eduction admissions software. C, Java, Ingres, BASH scripting, Solaris.
The Website Guy
Sole Proprietor, 2005 - 2008
Websites and web applications.
Web Developer, 2008 - 2010
Developing and maintaining web application for small to medium business. Other duties included general server maintenance and site migration between data centres.
Contract - High Performance Business Systems Programmer, 2007 - 2008
C# n-tier; programming custom software, including BA software for banks. T-SQL reporting.
Contract - Web Applications Programmer, 2006 - 2007
Writing and maintaining classic ASP and ASP.NET animal management software for SPCAs around the world.
Asset and Change Coordinator, 2002 - 2005
Move Add Change coordinator, Change Control administrator, Asset administrator in an ITIL environment.
Assessing, assigning and managing the Move/Adds/Changes for the TAFE project. Each MAC needs to be assessed for scope and estimated time to complete. Out of scope items were passed to minor projects while in scope was assigned to the appropriate team and the process owned to ensure client satisfaction. Liase between technical teams to coordinate more complex activities.
Change Control administrator and Change Manager fill in as required. Identify and raise changes to the environment, configuration or contract; initiate the change process and own each item until completion. Ensure each change is scoped, complete and technically assesed then bring up at change meeting. Initiate technical action for each change, confirm completion and client satisfaction then bring up at change meeting for closure.
Administration of assets and software in the Peregrine AssetCenter.
Field Services Administrator, 2000 - 2002
Field services tech and office administration.