Often these are always like "AB test your stuff... Use colors that inspire certain emotions.. blah blah blah." This post, though, was a heartfelt, personal story about some amazing data and is a very good example of how often we misinterpret our "results" from testing things.
- Leverage LiquidatorsCEO, 2014 - presentWe sell anything (for retail value), and then we split the bottom line 50/50 with you.
- 60 Day MBACo-Founder/CEO, 2013 - 2014
- One Block Off the GridFounder/COO, 2012 - 2013
- One Block Off the GridFounder/CEO, 2008 - 2012
- Mercudin, Inc.Founder/COO, 2004 - 2006
- Agilent TechnologiesManufacturing Engineer, 2001 - 2003
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignElectrical Engineering, 1997 - 2001
- New Trier High School1993 - 1997
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign1997 - 2001
Everything You Need To Know About PR To Do It Yourself | Fast Company | ...
Before you go shopping for someone to do the work for you, consider these public relations tips and start marketing yourself.
Before He Died, Christopher Evan Welch Gave Us The Perfect Embodiment Of...
Just a day after Christopher Evan Welch landed...
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) promise to revolutionize education. ...
Advoctes of MOOCs claim they have the potential to transform higher education by expanding academic access.But it remains to be seen whether
3 Tools For Accelerating Your Purpose-Fueled Career
If you seek meaningful work you're a leader. Here are three services to help you find it.
How to make an offer customers can't refuse - 60-Day MBA
It’s easy to get paid when – like the Godfather – you make people an offer they can’t refuse. Here’s a proven framework for creating an irre
America! Why Are You So Ashamed of Not Going to College?
America! Why Are You So Ashamed of Not Going to College? - The Huffington Post
Google for Entrepreneurs – Google for Entrepreneurs
You have an idea. Make it happen. Discover local programs and online resources to launch and scale your business. Stay updated with Google+.
60-Day MBA: An online bootcamp to give colleges a run for their money
So, you think you have the chops to start your own business? Well 60-Day MBA, an online crash course for wannabe-entrepreneurs, isn't so sur