For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9 NKJV
Deuteronomy 1:7 NKJV
Advance - change is painful. +firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Holloway, University of LondonAssociate Lecturer, 2015 - present
- Coventry UniversitySenior Lecturer, 2014 - present
- Heads & HeartsMarketing Director, 2013 - present
- Hughenden ConsultingAssociate Consultant, 2013 - present
- Runnymede Christian FellowshipSenior Leader, 1994 - present
- Prophetic TechnologySupply Chain Futureologist - Strategy Director, 2007 - present
- E2openMarket Development Director, 2012 - 2014
- Surrey PoliceForce Chaplain, 2010 - 2012
- ManugisticsEuropean Consultancy Manager, 1998 - 2002
- ToolsGroupPre Sales Director, 2006 - 2007
- HughendenBusiness Development Manager, 2004 - 2006
- RHMSupply Chain Manager, 1991 - 1993
- Continental TyresLogistics Manager, 1987 - 1991
- Data SciencesPre Sales Consultant, 1993 - 1995
- Prophetic TechnologyCommercial Director, 2002 - 2004
- Gilead FoundationsStrategy Director, 2004 - 2011
- Unicorn SystemsCommercial Director, 1995 - 1998
- OracleBusiness Development Director - Supply Chain, 2007 - 2009
- Hay Day
10 questions about the benefits of S&OP for your organisation « Supp...
Management at the helm. Some companies have a well-developed sales & operations planning (S&OP) process as a safeguard for structured decisi
Costa Express’ supply chain revolution « Supply Chain Movement
With all the media hype in supply chain, the casual observer might easily think that within the next decade companies will all have perfectl
Gartner’s 2016 Supply Chain Planning Predictions - This Time its Different
For the first time in many years, Gartner is predicting big near-term changes in supply chain planning.
Drippler - Android Tips & Apps - Android Apps on Google Play
Discover the latest Android tips, top apps, new features, Android updates, cool accessories and more. Join millions of users getting the lat
Rise of the Machines – Predictive Analytics in Supply Chain Planning
Predictive analytics is going mainstream in supply chain planning today and human decision making will be enhanced.
Supply Chain Innovation: Data, Data, Everywhere …. But Where to Begin?
Small first steps companies are making to achieve significant leaps in their demand forecasting
“When Worlds Collide”: Technology Drives a Convergence in Supply Chain P...
Technology is driving a convergence between Supply Chain Planning and Execution - creating an opportunity for improved visibility and planni
Economic Forecasting: The View Through a Cloudy Crystal Ball
Economists' predictions often disagree, but there's one thing they have in common: They're pretty much all wrong.
Supply Chain Innovation: Driven from the Corner Office
Supply chain innovation is an engine for growth and accelerating business performance. Supply chain planning technology as a strategic diffe
Female YouTube Artist of the Month for August 2014! | StarCentral Magazine
Meet a young woman not only brimming in talent, but in generosity as well. She's Philippa Hanna - StarCentral's Female YouTube Artist of the
Jaro Caban: “Establishing S&OP is a challenging journey” « Supply Ch...
Jaro Caban: “Establishing S&OP is a challenging journey”. 06/11/2014 at 4:00 pm | Marieke. Jaro Caban (Cargill) Mei 2014 Nine questions abou
Coventry University's business school presented with award in Downing St...
Coventry University’s business school has been awarded a prestigious accolade at 10 Downing Street today in recognition of the role it has p