Sharps bedroom debacle! Read on to find out why not to use #SharpsBedrooms
Supposedly specialist in bedrooms, they promised in the sales process and on the website a good use of difficult space, a swift and efficient service.
What we got
* A bedroom that took 6 days not 3 days to install (3 days lost work for me!)
* A design that had to be remeasured by the fitter to then re-order parts.
* A space that even the fitter said was a poor design.
* The final finishes had to be completed by us - late delivery of parts!
* Project management that was appalling - fitter resigned at the end of the job!
* Customer Service that takes weeks to respond.
All they have offered for this mess is a 10% discount
Hence you can clearly understand why i would recommend #sharpsbedrooms
you steer well clear of #sharps #bedrooms
They have had a big sales push recently, they don't have the quantity or quality of management to be able to deliver at present.
#disgruntled #poorservice #surrey +sharpsbedrooms