I didn't take a course (fstoppers) on how to do this, a lot of making mistakes. This image has about a dozen images blended together. I used three flashes all over the place.
- LearningDSLRVideoPublisher, present
- Acoustical Design GroupSound System Designer
- Coffeen Fricke & AssociatesSound System Designer
- PeakAudioSound System Designer
- Cirrus LogicSound System Designer
- 3D Listings LLCPublisher
- Royal Viking Cruise LineSound Operator
- Norwegian Cruise LineSound Operator
As I learn something new I will create a short video on what I learned. I enjoy sharing what I have learned. My site is about me learning as I go and sharing my mistakes and my successes with everyone else.
I have been making videos primarily for the internet since 2007. I am totally self taught when it comes to video. I went to the University of Miami in Florida and my background is in audio engineering.
This site is about ‘head-down’ meaty tutorials on how to use your DSLR camera for video. I don’t plan on covering DSLR news or anything like that.
I try to get the best results I can from the least expensive equipment I can get.Contact me at dave@learningDSLRVideo.com.
- University of Miami
- Berklee College of Music
- Joel Barlow High School