Hi guys. In an effort to keep things interesting around here, we'll be featuring some skydiving photographers over the coming months. The first photographer up is a good friend and amazing sky snapper Lukasz Czapla. +lukasz sz
Lukasz is a Polish skydiver who's resident at the +Irish Parachute Club
and is part of the furniture. I'd also like to encourage you all to visit Ireland. As you can see from Lukasz' photos, it's pretty stunning. When the weather plays ball :)
As part of the 15 second interview, here are Lukasz' replies. Please show the love and give his photos a share.
- I'm 14 years in this sport.
- I Jump because I can't live without it.
- I don't know how to make a perfect skydive photo but I think the most important aspect is the right moment :)
- In next 10 years I hope I will still be in this sport.
- Camera setup is dependant on weather conditions.
- My advise for the new skydivers is... be patient and for elder ones don't forget why you doing this!