- University of VirginiaB.S. Civil Engineering, 1982
- CanIRetireYet.comOwner, 2011 - present
- Bentley SystemsManager, Geospatial Framework, 2010 - 2011
- Bentley SystemsAdvisory Product Architect, 2004 - 2010
- StructureByDesignConsultant, 2001 - 2004
- Haestad Methods, Inc.Chief Scientist, 1993 - 2001
- Sageline, Inc.President, 1985 - 1993
- Development Associates Controls, Inc.Application Engineer, 1984 - 1985
- U.S. Naval Energy and Environmental Support ActivityCivil Engineer, 1982 - 1984
Self Directed Investing For Retirement Carnival – Bear Market Rally is Over
Value, asset allocation, diversification, portfolio management, and planning are more important than ever now that the bear market rally may
Self Directed Investing For Retirement Carnival – Political & Bond E...
Investors are accepting the lowest rewards and highest risk in bond market history. Government is piling on unsustainable debt. Is everyone
Are You an Introvert? Here’s How to Make the Most of Your Conference Exp...
The following is a staff post by Melissa Batai. Please join me in welcoming her to the site! Sony Taiwan VAIO Experience 2008 Press Conferen
It Pays to Start Saving Early: a Realistic Analysis
A reader writes in, In my opinion, Social Security and Medicare are likely to be around for many years to come. Still, I think it is rationa
What Is an Annuity and How Does It Work? - Annuities Explained
Learn more about annuities in this detailed article - including what they are, how they work, and whether or not they're a good fit for you
Thesis Theme vs Genesis Theme: A Wordpress Premium Theme Comparison
Let’s be reasonable here. When it comes to WordPress frameworks there are only two real competitors: Thesis from DIY Themes and Genesis from
7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post | Copybl...
Done right, these guest blogging strategies will get you more email subscribers, coveted Google ranking positions, and a big head-start on y