Google Translate while not on the fly, can translate to much more languages.
- Simon Fraser UniversityComputing Science, 1993 - 1998
- Simon Fraser UniversityProfessional Development Program, 1999 - 2000
- Burnaby Central Secondary School1988 - 1993
- Surrey School DistrictTeacher, 2000 - presentI currently teach ICT and programming at Frank Hurt Secondary School.
- Simon Fraser UniversityITDA Mentor, 2011 - 2013I mentored in-service teachers who were in the ITDA (Integrating Technology for the Digital Age) Field Program.
Improving How Your Children Use Technology for Education
Do you ever have conversations with your adolescent child about what they did at school and get little or no information? It is possible tha
Amazing! Apple wins the smartwatch wars without ever shipping a device!
That is the only takeaway from today's brutal bias assault against Android Wear. Canalys reports half-year 2014 shipments of 720,000, and th
The Nature and Nurture of Genius: The Sweet Illustrated Story of How Hen...
A heartening testament to the nourishing power of parental love in the cultivation of greatness. At 8PM on the last day of 1869, a little
SI / Coursera - Programming for Everybody | Open.Michigan
This course teaches basic Python programming skills through data analysis. There is no complex math in the course, the programs are generall
Acer C720 and C720P Chromebook Review and Giveaway
There's a Chromebook for virtually every need and budget. And while we've been looking at some of the newer form factors (like the all-in-on
Two Ways Your ISP Is Spying On You, And How To Be Safe [Giveaway]
It's a bad time to be a Verizon customer. The telecommunications titan has been caught injecting 'perma-cookies' into their customer's netwo
The Future of Education: Programmed or Programmable
When people ask me how I ended up becoming an education technology writer, I'm never quite sure how to answer. I don't have a degree in “edu