My latest post shares six short stories where I share my favorite visualizations and challenge you to re-think how you present data.
Treemaps, Sunbursts, Packed Trees, Conditionally Formatted Tables, Predictive Models, Streamgraphs, Stacked "square" Bars, Bubbles and so much more.
If you want to get rid of boring tables and graphs and shift to communicating insights faster, and earn love of your clients (and a lot more money), this is the post for you...
Data Visualization Inspiration: Analysis To Insights To Action, Faster! http://goo.gl/5aC7xi
#dataviz #analysis #insights #postsyouactionrightaway
- QueryClickInbound Marketing Account Manager, 2011 - presentMy current role at QueryClick involves working on a number of different link building activities for all of our clients. With the aim of developing our Link building strategy and improving our SEO campaigns.
- Axios SystemsService Desk Admin, 2010 - 2011Axios Systems are an international IT Service Management software company headquartered in Edinburgh. Specialising in delivering Help Desk and IT Service Management solutions. My duties involved working as part of the first line support team. Assisting in the provision of technical support to customers, accurate recording and relevant progression of both internal and customer related issues in their service management tool 'assyst'. Including adherence to best practices and company guidelines and other administrative duties.
- Napier UniversityBA (Hons) Business Management with Marketing, 2008 - 2010
- West Lothian CollegeBusiness Management, 2006 - 2008
- The James Young High Shool2001 - 2006
Useful Link Building Tools, Extensions & Add-ons
Get the latest search marketing news from QueryClick. We cover a range of SEO, PPC and CRO news with a bit of social media thrown in for goo
55 SEO Experts Reveal 3 Favourite Link Building Tools
What if you could only use 3 tools for link building? 55 SEO experts reveal the 3 tools at the core of their campaigns.
Image Raider: Reverse Image Search - Track Photo Usage Across The Web
Image Raider is an automated reverse-image search tool – add your photo or image catalogue, and we’ll let you know when we find any other we
Link Reclamation with Short Form Text - Siege Media
Link Reclamation with Short Form Text. By Ross Hudgens on June 12th, 2013 | Posted in Link Development. SiegeBlogHeader_reclamation. Link re
What The Closure Of UK Malls & Main Street Retailers Means For Online
The UK has seen the closure of three high-profile, traditional retail brands in the last fortnight, following on from a dismal 2012 and an i
How To Clean Up Bad Links and Establish Trust With Link Vendors - Search...
More and more clients are coming to me for audits because they have been harmed by low-quality linking efforts, either intentionally, uninte
Anchor Text Isn’t Dead, But It’s On A Feeding Tube | SEO.com
What's all this "SEO is dead" talk? SEO is alive and well, but Google has their targets locked on spammy and unnatural looking anchor text.
A Practical Guide To Broken Link Building | SEO.com
Identifying broken links can be an effective form of link building, and Jared Oldham offers tips to make broken link building more efficient
9 SEO Leaders Reveal Their Most Significant SEO Wins - Treehouse Blog
The best way to learn SEO is to here how people are using it successfully. In this article, 9 SEO leaders reveal their most significant SEO