- Kent State University (IAKM)M.S. in User Experience Design, 2009 - present
- Michigan State UniversityGrad Certificate in Educational Technology, 2011 - 2013
- Syracuse UniversityM.S. in Executive Information Management, 2006 - 2011
- Capella UniversityB.S. in Information Technology, 2006
- Usability/User experience professional
- Avid bowler (former member of Professional Bowlers Association)
- Movie buff
- Budding social media savant
- Former member of Macromedia Captivate Advisory Board
- Roster of companies served and supported over the years includes, but is not limited to: General Motors, Ford Motor Company (Ford.com, MercuryVehicles.com, Lincoln.com, Ford SYNC), Compuware, Bosch, Jiffy Lube, USA Network (Chasing the Shadow), OnStar, Comerica Bank, and Metis Sports.
Tectonics of UX: Drifts, shifts, and changes in the user experience land...
As UX continues to broaden in scope and appeal, I'd like to look at certain aspects of current UX design practice to identify some emerging
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
iPad Folio Case With Keyboard | iPad 2 Folio Cover | ZAGGfolio
The ZAGGfolio is a sleek iPad folio case and stand with available bluetooth keyboard. ZAGG's quality iPad 2 folio will cover and protect you
10 Must Learn Lessons for Twitter Newbies « UXPulse
UX Pulse logo... keeping tabs on all. User Experience; Social Media; Mobile; Resources; From the Experts. About UXPulse. Join us on LinkedIn
The Google+ Hall of Fame | Google+ Counter | gpc.fm | Lists, Trends &...
Google+ Counter is helping you finding new people, trends and stats on Google+. It also is the home of the Top followed Google+ Ladies and m