- HEITNER LEGALFounder, 2014 - presentManaging the law firm and zealously advocating on behalf of its clients.
- ForbesContributor, 2012 - presentWriting articles for Forbes' SportsMoney column.
- Collegiate Sports AdvisorsCo-Founder, 2011 - presentCollegiate Sports Advisors (CSA) is the only firm offering a full suite of services for all of a university’s compliance needs. CSA acts in a prophylactic manner to protect (1) The University; (2) The Student-Athlete; and (3) The Coach. It helps set up Professional Sports Counseling Panels, Agent Days, and offers a bevy of Agent Education materials.
- SportsAgentBlog.comFounder/Chief Editor, 2005 - presentWriting and editing stories related to breaking news, legal issues, business issues, and other topics of concern for the largest sports agent related blog on the internet.
- DYNASTY DEALINGS, LLCCEO, 2007 - presentSports and entertainment consulting. Named a “Rising Star” in the sports industry by Partnership Activation, Inc.
- Indiana UniversityAdjunct Professor, 2011 - 2014I teach Sport Agency Management remotely via webcam from South Florida. 30 students interested in learning about the sports agent industry.
- Wolfe Law Miami, PAPartner, 2011 - 2014Focusing on sports, entertainment, intellectual property, and commercial litigation and transactional work.
- Koch Parafinczuk & Wolf, P.A.Attorney at Law, 2010 - 2011Practices: Insurance Defense, Intellectual Property, Workers Compensation Defense, Personal Injury, Sports Law, Entertainment Law, Business Law.
1108 Kane Concourse, Ste 305 Miami, FL 33154
Darren is the author of “How to Play the Game: What Every Sports Attorney Needs to Know” (published by the American Bar Association), Darren is a Contributing Writer of An Athlete’s Guide to Agents, 5th Edition , author of a Dartmouth Law Journal article titled, Duties of Sports Agents to Athletes and Statutory Regulation Thereof, author of a Gaming Law Review and Economics article titled, The Plight of PASPA: It’s Time to Pull the Plug on the Prohibition, co-author of a Harvard Journal of Sports and Entertainment Law article titled, Corking the Cam Newton Loophole, a Sweeping Suggestion, author of a NYU School of Law IP and Entertainment Law Ledger article titled, You May Not “Like” This Title: Everything Stored On Facebook Is Discoverable, co-author of a New York State Bar Association Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Journal article titled, Have Some Standards: How the Sports Agent Profession Should Be Effectively Regulated, and co-author of a Virginia Sports & Entertainment Law Journal article titled, In Baseball’s Best Interest?: A Discussion of the October 2010 MLBPA Regulations Governing Player Agents.
Darren has a Bachelors of Arts from the University of Florida and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from the same institution, where he served two terms as the President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society and Chair of the popular UF Sports Law Symposium.
- University of Florida Levin College of LawLaw, 2007 - 2010
- University of FloridaPolitical Science, 2003 - 2007