- Oakland University (MI)B.A. Journalism, 1988 - 1991
- Gogebic Community CollegeWriting, 1986 - 1988
- National AEC firmAVP/Manager, Communications & Public Involvement Group, 2009 - present
- Delaware Department of TransportationDirector, Office of Public Relations, 2004 - 2009
- Public Relations, Self Employed1997 - 2004
- Newark PostEditor, 2003 - 2004
- American Lawyer MediaSenior Writer, 2002 - 2003
- Santa Cruz SentinelReporter, 1998 - 2001
- Gilroy DispatchReporter, 1996 - 1998
- Sherman Publications/Clarkston News/Lake OrionReporter, 1993 - 1996
- SCN Communications GroupReporter, 1991 - 1993
LinkedIn Raises Its Game In Social Media With Elevate, An App To Suggest...
LinkedIn, the social platform with 350 million users where people network for business deals, new jobs, news, and soon to learn a thing or t
The Best and Worst Public Transit Systems, According to Twitter | WIRED
A new study uses Twitter complaints to look at how riders feel about their public transit systems.
In good company: How four organizations excel at social media
Any business can create a Facebook or Twitter account and call it a day. However, some companies have gone above and beyond. Not only do the
Hospitality Sweet: Chill Out with Parsons Brinckerhoff at EXPO | APTA EX...
As always, our Ice Cream Social will be one of the best places for EXPO attendees to network with industry leaders and colleagues. Join us i
LA’s Chief Innovation Technology Officer Champions Agile Apps | The Plan...
The Planning Report is the insider's guide to urban planning and infrastructure in Southern California
I-96 rebuild makes up scheduled ground after soggy spring | The Detroit ...
Despite a delayed start due to a prolonged winter, the massive $150 million reconstruction of Interstate 96 is on schedule.
Dan Walters: Users-pay system worked well for highways, should return - ...
California highways deteriorated when state moved away from users-pay financing and it should be restored.
ARTBA launches “Transportation Investment Advocate Center” to help grow ...
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced Friday that it has launched a new program aimed at helping trans
Valve Expects Virtual Reality To Be Awesome Within 2 Years | TechCrunch
Virtual Reality is coming. As in, actual, good, user-friendly virtual reality. The stuff sci-fi has promised us for decades. Don’t take my w
Where Social Media Use is Growing the Most (Infographic)
Every year, in every continent around the globe, more people are using social media to interact. Nearly 1 in 4 people in the world now use s