#Dublin #ireland #tourism #dunlaoighre #views #free
#ireland #dublin #usa #usembassy #creativity #irish
- University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, Dublin1997 - 1999
I help companies, high profile brands, organisations, PRs and projects grow their online audiences and to communicate effectively and efficiently. I use a mixture of the most up to date tools and good old fashioned communication skills to make sure people click. I speak regularly about online at events and on radio.
Find me online - LinkedIn // twitter: @darraghdoyle // YouTube
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irish Events, Film, Television, Theatre and TourismSocial Media Strategist, 2013 - presentI use the internet - primarily social media - to tell people about arts, brands, entertainment, events, festivals, films, television, theatre and tourism. I also share opportunities online. I help companies, high profile brands, organisations, PRs and projects grow their online audiences and to communicate effectively and efficiently. I use a mixture of the most up to date tools and good old fashioned communication skills to make sure people click. I speak regularly about online at events and on radio. You can contact me at email@example.com Most recently I've been working with: + RTÉ on the Social Media Strategy and Implementation for the new look RTE2 + TV Production companies on new shows Connected, Drunk, The Proposal and #Trending + The City Spectacular Festival in Dublin and Cork + Sony Pictures Ireland - film release events for 22 Jump Street and The Zero Theorem + 20th Century Fox - social media in Ireland - localisation, competitions, events for film releases + Wide Eye Media as they rebrand from Carlton Screen and develop their online channels + Riverdance and Heartbeat of Home - the world's biggest International Irish dance shows + @ireland - I manage the rotation curation twitter project with IrishCentral.com I worked with WorldIrish / IrishCentral.com as Community Manager and maintain strong links with Irish organisations at home and overseas. I was Community Manager for Boards.ie, Ireland's biggest community website, for three years. Over 14 years, working in Ireland, England and Spain, all for international, high profile websites, I have excellent experience in: # Creating, researching and sourcing suitable online content and features to help convert visitors to members / customers, to increase profit and word-of-mouse and to enhance positive experiences with the company # Creating and managing effective online campaigns; editing website copy to make it compelling and using simple, direct content for practical and useful member support strategies
- WorldIrish.comCommunity Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Boards.ieCommunications Manager, 2009 - 2011
- RiverdanceOnline Community Manager, 2012 - 2013I have helped develop and implement the Social Media strategy for Riverdance, the world's biggest and longest running Irish dance show, now in its 20th year. They have completed successful tours all through Europe and Russia and are now in the Gaiety Theatre before embarking on two tours - one in the UK and one to China. Significant projects include: + The 20th Anniversary of Riverdance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0v_pu6miJ8 + The appearance of over 300 Irish dancers on the Late Late Show, the world's longest running chat show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBbw_BYooic + Riverdance: The Gathering - a weekend of Irish Dancing and Riverdance classes, concerts and events in Dublin including breaking a Guinness World Record for the longest ever Riverdance line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiU-n_lWAio ----- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqykEzDwRCo I have also worked as Social Media Lead for the show Heartbeat of Home which premiered in Ireland, September 2013 and travelled to Beijing, Shanghai, Toronto, Philadelphia, Detroit and Boston. This included management of online channels, communication of tour dates, interaction with dancers and band and promotion of international CD and DVD release with Universal Music. The tour also included appearances on US and Canadian TV - Good Morning America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBzelFxihqQ; Canada AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMlBv5VeNxo and more. Created by the Producers and Director of Riverdance, Heartbeat of Home is a music and dance spectacular featuring the dynamic, vibrant components of traditional Irish, Latin and Afro-Cuban music and dance. The world-class cast of thirty-eight dancers includes a ten-piece band playing a score composed by Golden Globe nominated Composer Brian Byrne and featuring a narrative written by Award Winning author Joseph O'Connor. Find out more on http://www.worldirish.com/heartbeatofhome and http://www.facebook.com/heartbeatofhome
YouTube Creator Academy - Strengthen your YouTube skills with free ...
YouTube Creator Academy - Strengthen your YouTube skills with free online lessons.
The Dublin Startup Scene: A Photo Essay - Rude Baguette
The following photos were taken by Dan Taylor, cofounder of Heisenberg Media, during a weekend tour in September 2013 organized by the Dubli
Locking Theatres And Journalists In A Room Together
I happen to follow a group of smart, funny and insightful television journalists on Twitter – among them Alyssa Rosenberg, Todd VanDerWerff,