Sardinia has a lot to offer. Lot's of beautiful beaches and coves to visit, small Italian cities, and good food - Dolce vita! I've been so busy the last few days exploring, diving, hiking, swimming, shopping (and eating) that I'm now more tired than ever lol! Its 32 C/ 90 F, but u dont feel it, because of Maestrale, the northwestern sea breeze, which keeps you cool, comfy and allows for a lot of sport activities.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- It’s funny how we go on vacation for rest and end up doing more than we do back at home. But it is more play than work. Play hard lady19w
- Glad you are truly enjoying the island...despite the late start...be safe😘❌❌19w
- thank you dear😘😉 I actually didn't expect this trip to be any good, so many disappointing issues at first, but things really tok a turn for the better, just glad im making the most of it.19w
- always do! 😆😉i promised myself to take it easy and not overdo things, but now that Im here I literally can't help myself, I don't want to miss out, God knows when Ill have a vacation again19w
- Am happy you are there. And I hope you enjoy every single day.19w
- Enjoy your self pretty lady 😁19w
- And remember, always keep your farts down wind.19w
- do lot of pictures :D19w
Add a comment...