40 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- What Michael said.Feb 15, 2012
- Mobile Search for Local Services are and have been on the rise, Advertising to those mobile Search applications can dramatically increase your revenue for brick and mortar stores, restaurants etc.Feb 15, 2012
- To be fair, for a lot of people googling mobile will be their way of doing anonymous searches, shielded from prying partners' eyes that frequent desktop browser history of the home computer.Feb 15, 2012
- Now that is an impressive metric, whatever the cause may be.
Good to see Google releasing such data now that it puts their mobile service in a positive light.Feb 16, 2012
- I wonder how many restaurants were taking advantage of that? You'd hope most were already booked up.
Wouldn't it be great if in the future there was an app that automatically booked a table at a nice restaurant for your important dates and just told you when and where to turn up? That would be a relationship saver!Feb 16, 2012
- I'd like to also have the location of these searches. How many were from people standing in lines?Feb 16, 2012
- Mobile connectivity is sometimes like carrying our home with us -maybe an unusual one. Reality is that many people lives most of their lives outside of their home and away from a wired device; being able to stay connected on the go allows people to keep and develop the way thir interact online/offlineFeb 16, 2012
- This is a great stat. Thanks!Feb 17, 2012