These stats surprised me. What is the news content that Italians are buying more than music and movies?
17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- And why do they have to purchase news? Aren't there websites devoted to this? (I'm aware that music and movies do too)Mar 15, 2012
- I wouldn't trust that study a bit: you can't even buy TV shows in Italy in the iTunes store... pure invention I guess.Mar 15, 2012
- Guess this is not good news for NYT and WSJ? High "purchased movies" for USA perhaps = Netflix? I never think of my tablets as music players, My phone handles music while on the go, and at home my laptop to AV system/phone doc handles it.
It is interesting to learn how others use their tablets. Not easy to use it for work...even after years of trying but I still try to use it 50% for work stuff. I need to roll some more apps using www.gocanvas.com any others that easy to manage for VERY small businesses?Mar 15, 2012
- Explanation it's easy: you should compare apple with apples. In Italy you can only buy music, ebooks and news content. No tv shows no movies. That's why! These numbers has ground.Mar 15, 2012
- I mean: these numbers has no groundMar 15, 2012
- Limited selection on Music, but especially movies and shows in Italy. How can people buy things that are not in offer?Mar 15, 2012
- yes lots of stuff are very popularMar 18, 2012