As I continue to play with the new Google+ look, I continue to hate it more and more and more. I also really resent that I'm probably going to have to read up on how to use it. That out to be intuitive. It just looks like a mess. Sorry, Google+ folks, but it does. Maybe it'll grow on me.
61 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 75 previous comments
- Following Facebook Timeline...Google really is evolving lol. Cheers...Apr 11, 2012
- I hate it. Already complained in a different comment, so that'll do. :)Apr 12, 2012
- A left alignment alone is actually better that centered one we had before. But the main column width should be made user-adjustable by means of HTML 5.Apr 12, 2012
- I don't know whether to hate it or not. But right now, I don't like it.Apr 12, 2012
- Google+ has made the same change to social that they made to search when they arrived in 1998. They weren't the first - but they became the best.
If the past is the prologue, and I think it is, then the world should be excited that Facebook has serious competition.
Danny, Attacking innovation does make is easy to build a social following, but I'm unsure it help us better understand or navigate the future.Apr 12, 2012
- Suggestion for using new interface (assuming you are using Chrome browser). Zoom the screen size larger in Chrome. When you do this chat will collapse to the bottom right corner and the stream will be more centered. If you need to get to the top of the stream you are viewing just hit the / key. I don't like gray on gray comments but I might get use to it.Apr 12, 2012
Add a comment...