Rumors are leaking that Google might kill Google+. Sound crazy? At first, I thought the same. But as you think how devolution might work, there could be some big advantages to breaking up Google+ into individual components, in a way that Facebook is already doing to itself.
141 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 58 previous comments
- I'm going to start writing + 1 on Facebook posts!Apr 25, 2014
- I seriously wish all people I knew used this instead of Facebook.Apr 26, 2014
- What's Facebook?Apr 26, 2014
- Is the most use social network in the world.Apr 26, 2014
- : "When you share a post the author post should have a link or path to your post"
— Ever heard of Ripples?:
plus.google.com/ripples/details?activityid=z124crqz1uyrvdfn023kz1a4br2vijxi504Apr 29, 2014
- Should I be concerned? I don't think Google would kill G+ but who knows...Apr 30, 2014