Is this new share box on the Google home page new? Seems new to me. I'm testing it out by sharing a picture of it. I don't get why I want this here. It feels more like Google+ Intruder. But maybe people will want to share from the Google home page rather than search? But this is also probably a first. Until now, the home page was just for searching. Now, I guess, it's for search & social. NOTE: I've now done an article about this, so updated this post that had just the image before and also reshared that properly. Closed comments here, in case people want to continue more afresh on the new share.
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- i love u allFeb 19, 2012
- I would like a better understanding myself. I don't want to have to sign into both and I need someone from google to explain the benefits to me. I personally am confused how to sign in easily access my email, why all of a sudden I cannot access twitter or utube with an address I've used from the beginning and how to combine both accounts till I can stop emails coming into an address I canceled two years ago. I am also suddenly getting 60 to 70 emails to me from me subject Wwhy no. I cannot seem to find a contact number to help me understand and stop this daily accurance. But need to remain on Facebook....who also doesn't answer their phones. All they do is add adware with silly games and feedback. If I can be assured that this system can be avoided by using one sm unless someone explains a better reason for using this other than my commitment to their excellence I've been thown a curve ball which I simply cannot catch.Feb 19, 2012
- I've had G+ integration with Reader for awhile. I don't think that's new.... unless you are referring to some new interface I haven't seen yet.
But the Chrome+1 button is the way I find myself sharing most often.Feb 19, 2012
- I like it...not oblige to go to G+ to make a status...now u can do this from almost all Google services;Feb 19, 2012
- It's new for me here, and definitely new on the SERPsFeb 19, 2012
- Thanks, I see we covered it too. But reading about it and actually getting it, wow.
I've reshared about this now that I've done a proper article about this. The new share is here:
https://plus.google.com/113217924531763968801/posts/TWsFaFnXcHVFeb 19, 2012