15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Don't make them recover a password to shop at your site.Nov 21, 2011
- How about these tips:
1. When you get to the shipping point, don't estimate the delivery date of 8 weeks out. If you want to sell it, then you need to ship it in a timely fashion.
2. Don't sell something and then contact the buyer and say "oops, we don't have that in stock, can we send you different product instead." The answer is no. Don't make promises you can't keep. You'll lose the sale and may rightfully earn negative feedback as well.Nov 21, 2011
- Good point on the shipping, always make it known immediately three things for best conversions.
1. Fast, hopefully free shipping (if you've got good volume)
2. Secure payments and 3rd party privacy! make sure this is visible and told to your potential customers immediately
3. Offer any discounts/coupons/membership offers somewhere during checkout, just before payment. You'll get a lot more conversions as people see more 'value' in their buy with added incentives.Nov 21, 2011
- Getting ready to release a new cart design before the holiday season, it has a much more simplified approach then the cart I have in place now. These tips are going to come in handy, thanks as always Danny.Nov 21, 2011
- Hi Danny, we are just about to redesign our customer journey and checkout, and this will come in great use. many thanks, DaveNov 22, 2011