How a prank put a portrait of a "missing" sailor in the halls of the Pentagon. One of the best parts was the Pentagon's official reply, completely with :) emoticon.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Crazy!Apr 17, 2012
- Really fun story!!!Apr 17, 2012
- That's fantasticApr 17, 2012
- Apr 17, 2012
- My family hails from near Tennessee, and this is just the sort of juvenile crap you can expect from one of us. I'm sure I am related to this rapscallion in some way, possibly a close cousin or a distant brother.But the biggest laugh is on us kin. Finally a Hord gets his image plastered on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, and it's still just a big joke.
Chuck, I hope you frame that front page!Apr 17, 2012
- Thanksthis story is awesome!Apr 18, 2012
- real history of discovery's in anywhereApr 18, 2012