Google should give all Nexus 9 users some Google Play credit for this mess.
I booted mine up yesterday, and it was so laggy, it was absolutely unusable. Worse than Asus tablets or the Nexus 7 2012, which is an absolute dog. Great investment, eh?
More than an iPhone 6 Plus 128GB, more than a MacBook Air, more than a 60-inch TV.
For a smartwatch.
"This is just about the worst "integration" they could have done. Even if this is just a first step in a broader changeover it literally does nothing helpful and just adds confusion. The ONLY thing this does is add a second way to view your photos via drive. Is that helpful? Maybe someone can explain why that's helpful since you can already do that via the Photos app.
1. If you organize your photos into folders it does not reflect those changes in Google+ Photos.
2. If you edit your photos via Photos it will not be present in the Google Drive version of the photo. (Seriously!) This likely means that Auto Awesome will not be visible on Drive photos.
3. The photo editing tools are still locked into Google+ Photos. Maybe this will be fixed later but the "no edits show up in Drive" problem is still there.
4. Your photos will still be backed up via the Google+ app. The drive app is literally just a thin wrapper over the existing Photos app that adds "put images into a folder" support. Meanwhile the folders are not useful as they don't affect the actual photos on Google+.
This is very disappointing. I'm a huge Google Photos user and I'm hoping for something much better in the future. This is going to end up like the Google Voice + Hangouts integration where it takes years and is always slightly annoying and incomplete."
Swing and a miss,
Now with today's report, I am more confident in that rumor.
What's more interesting, the source also mentioned a second Nexus phone this year - an LG, with a planned 5.2" screen size. If Google indeed rolls with both, it'd be the first time two Nexus phones came out in the same year - a strategy that makes a whole lot of sense to me as not everyone is into behemoths like a Nexus 6.
It's still extremely early in the year, and last year, as we've seen, plans changed drastically throughout the year and resulted in a totally different phone becoming a Nexus than was planned in the first half of 2014. So yeah, early rumors are early rumors, don't treat them as facts, and they're almost surely going to change.
Once I feel confident enough in these rumors, they'll graduate to .
New Play Store banner: http://i.imgur.com/cLt3C3a.png
Thanks for all the support and feedback throughout the process.
- Bing Bong
- Hitman GO
- ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE eng
- Jelly Jump
- Goat Simulator
- Bitcoin Billionaire
- Dog Park (Chromecast)
- Bus Simulator 2015
- Tadpole Tap
- AdVenture Capitalist
- The Witcher Battle Arena
- University of BrightonMedia Facilities Store Assistant, 2014 - present
- University of BrightonResource Assistant, 2013 - 2014
- Conquest Hospital Education Centre2012 - 2013
- J SainsburyCashier, 2008 - 2009
Project Fi by Google - Android Apps on Google Play
Project Fi is a new wireless experience from Google designed to help you get the highest-quality connection, enable easy communication acros
Sistema Android WebView – Apps para Android no Google Play
O Android Webview é um componente do sistema com tecnologia Chrome que permite aos apps Android apresentarem conteúdo da Web. Este component
Star Wars™: KOTOR - Aplicaciones Android en Google Play
• Please note that Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ for Android has not been slimmed down for mobile in any way. It is the full KOTO