But then, on the other, they come up with this crazy strategy:
- Local market-by-market elements will be added to the initials (so, FCB Toronto, FCB Chicago, etc)
- In some markets, acquisitions will be added (so, FCB Inferno in London)
- Specialist units will have their own additions (FCB Health, for example)
- In some places, their creative leader will be used (like FCB Garfinkel in New York).
Yes, that's really simple and won't be confusing at all.....
Excellent thoughts on the rape culture society we live in from .
But what are we really building an audience for?
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming CorporationManager, Social Engagement and Insights, iGaming, 2013 - presentIdentify the development and execution of iGaming's social media annual and long range plan. Translate customer insights into actions by working with the Customer Experience group to enhance customer experience.
Award-winning marketer and blogger. Co-author of nfluence Marketing: How to Create, Manage and Measure Brand Influencers in Social Media Marketing, described as "the book that will change the way we do business today". Author of The Parables of Business.
My blog is recognized as the #1 marketing blog in the world by HubSpot, is featured in the AdAge Power 150 list as well as Canada’s Top 50 Marketing Blogs, and has been twice voted Top 10 Social Media Blog by Social Media Examiner.
I’ve delivered results for some of the biggest companies in technology, digital and consumer, including RIM, British Telecom, Orange, Microsoft Canada, IBM, Ford Canada, FedEX, Scotiabank, Vodafone, Dell and LG Electronics.
I’ve spoken at TEDx and am regularly quoted in publications and news media, including Marketing Magazine, Canadian Marketing Association, Toronto Star, CTV News, Fast Company and City News Toronto.Interested in how the human psyche works and what that means for marketers and businesses? Does emotion and logic define who and what influences a person?
Let's find out.
- University of EdinburghEnglish, 1986 - 1989