I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain
Writing: Ominiue Series, a sci-fi/fantasy cross story that incorporates both faith and skepticism. (hopefully maintaining some level of balance) It's a difficult project on many levels [the most obvious being the balance (when making shit up is so much easier) and the other obvious is that I am dyslexic] ... update: I've been extremely lazy and haven't done the vital editing it so badly needs (I suckity suck suck and I hate editing)
Studies: I finally finished my Master's in Astronomy ... There is a deep part of me that would love to become a real scientist but severe attention issues and disillusionment concerning the art of "research" means that I doubt it will ever happen. I love my maths and I love my physics, but my attention span is ... well ... lets just say pretty, shiny things distract me easily ... Another hurdle is that I do not understand computer programming language at all, and almost all of physics requires that skill ... Currently I am in a librarian course, and spending most of me time avoiding that too (curse you attention span)
For those wondering what the Âû is, it means I am positive and proud that I am Autistic and I want the world to know that.
What does the Âû after my name mean?
1. I am Autistic.
2. I embrace my Autism as a very significant part of my identity.
3. I embrace those who would sacrifice to protect all Autistic life.
4. I embrace the belief that Autism does not need any "curing".
5. I embrace the self-advocacy goal of "Everything about us, with us".
6. I embrace the definition of Autism as a neuro-social difference.
7. I embrace measures directed at protecting Autistics from attack.
8. I embrace a person-centred approach to all Autism issues.
9. I embrace rigorous scientific approaches to co-occurring conditions.
10. I embrace Autistics leading their own welfare organisations.