The fine art photography of Daniel Sroka reveals a luminous and compelling side of nature that usually goes unseen. His abstract, dream-like images of leaves, shells, flowers, and seeds connect your interior spaces to the textures and palettes of the natural world. Combining an organic energy with a clean aesthetic, Daniel’s art is perfect for high-end resorts and spas, as well as eco-conscious businesses and homes. As one client said, "this is what art should do for architecture: make it feel more humane, more real, more meaningful."
- Self taughtWeb design and development, 1995 - present
- Self taughtArt, 2000 - present
- Hampshire CollegeBA Applied Psycholinguistics, 1985 - 1989
- Daniel Sroka Fine Artartist, 2000 - present
- Morris ArtsBoard of Trustees, 2010 - 2014Chair of marketing committee
- Yahoo!creative director, 1996 - 2000
- Specular Internationalcreative director, 1992 - 1996