Here are some of the artworks that kids of all ages created. Special thanks to for helping set this up!
is like having a virtual trainer by your side. All you have to do is say “ok glass, start a workout” and you’re on your way. You can pick a workout or fitness challenge that suits you - like Couch to 5K or Padawan Circuit. LynxFit will walk you through the workout and show you how to do different exercises. When you’re done, you can share your results with your friends if you feel like bragging… err… staying accountable.
Pro Tip from Glass Guide Mike
After each workout you can check out your P.I.E (pace, intensity and endurance) results. You can stay motivated if you challenge yourself to raise the bar each day.
- Georgia Southern UniversityDirector: Instructional Resources Center, 2013 - present
- Georgia Southern UniversityIT Training Coordinator, 2010 - 2013
- First District RESA ETCInstructional Technology Specialist, 2005 - 2010
- Liberty County SchoolsInstructional Technology Specialist, 2002 - 2005
- Education (K-12 and Higher Education)
- Gaming in Education
- Google Apps
- Educational Reform
- Georgia Southern UniversityArt Education
- Georgia Southern UniversityMEd Instructional Technology
(912) 478-5528, (912) 478-5130
PO Box 8013 Georgia Southern University
Google Challenges Apple’s Dominance In Schools With Google Play For Educ...
Google is no longer the best-kept secret in education -- that is, if Google's presence in any market is ever "a secret." Over the last year
Chrome & Chromebooks - Google Apps Learning Center
This is a support website for all GSU faculty & Staff to assist them with the migration to Google Apps. The site will feature information on