So we tried de-provisioning it. It shows that it's deprovisioned in the admin panel, but the sign in screen still shows that it's provisioned.
When starts talking about phones- if you ever notice- his guests go silent. Even Jarvis doesn't have much to say about phones, and Danny Sullivan sure doesn't. I can see and understand that Leo loves talking about mobile, but this show works best when Jarvis and Leo talk media, advertising, Google's place in it. Otherwise it becomes the Tech Guy show.
Love the concept of the show, and I live and work with Google- every day, so it's nice to hear when that's being reflected: changes to Google tools, Chrome updates and extensions. Maybe you should have a show dedicated to Chrome alone- and Chromebooks.
My two cents. :-)
- Quest AcademyDirector of Academic Technology, presentGuiding today's youth full STEAM ahead!
- The EdReach NetworkEditor in Chief, 2010 - presentCreating conversation around innovative education.
- Northbrook/Glenview District #30Technology Integration Specialist, 2010 - 2014
- Six Flags- A Time Warner Company
- Redfern Fitness Personal Training
- National-Louis University2006 - 2008
- Western Illinois University
- Millikin University
- Burlington College
- National Louis University2008 - 2011
- Flappy Bird
The Connected Educator Movement Is Failing, And We’re All To Blame |
Media From An Educator's Viewpoint
The EdReach Network – The Education Broadcasting Network
The Education Broadcasting Network
Free Learning Opportunity: The EdReach Summer Series 1 to 1 On Air | The...
About EdReach. EdReach provides a platform for passionate, outspoken innovators- aiming to strengthen their voices by highlighting innovatio
Roger Ebert: The Man Who Taught Me How to Read | EdReach
So, one of my childhood heroes is gone. I can safely say that, besides John Denver, for me, there is no greater public influence on my work
5 Major Benefits of Media Literacy and its Relationship to the Common Co...
It has become apparent to educators around the world, that the 21st Century learning model must be different that the 20th century. In fact,