Start a hangout
Works at Novant Health
I'm a follower of Jesus the Messiah, a husband, and father to 3 awesome boys. I love theology, reading (mostly theology), apologetics, working out, and technology (who doesn't love technology, right?!). I love humor, and find it almost everywhere... the more you know me, the less surprising that statement will become.
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
- Novant HealthVendor Management, 2014 - presentCBO- Winston Salem: Resolving hospital patient billing questions, establishing affordable patient repayment plans, screening/qualifying patients for financial assistance, as well as vendor management responsibilities. https://www.novanthealth.org/
- AdvoCareRepresentative, 2013 - 2014https://www.advocare.com/130818319/default.aspx
- First TennesseeRecovery, 2014 - 2014
- Windham ProfessionalsAccount Manager, 2012 - 2013
- GC Services LLCCMT/AR, 2011 - 2012
- 21st MortgageFinancial Counselor, 2007 - 2011
I am completely satisfied with 1st Choice Home Inspections. Tommy took time to answer any questions I had during the inspection and explained what and why he was looking at various things due to the age and other factors of my home. (This was vital for me as I'm one of those people who just "has to know".) He is affordable and personable without any sacrifice to detail and quality.
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago