Software Analyst, 2015 - present
• Provide a Center of Excellence support model for intranet collaboration, content management, and social business tools such as SharePoint, Yammer, and Drupal.
• End-user training and support, documentation creation, developing and fostering collaborative user support communities, and best practice guidance.
Decision Support Analyst, 2012 - 2015
• HR data analysis and reporting
• IS Coordinator
Project Director, ECM and Document/Photo Imaging, 2006 - 2012
• Teamed with senior developers to design, create, and maintain original web-client systems, including workflow tracking systems for internal use and multiple records management and process management systems for our clients.
• Created and maintained processes, procedures, and indexing requirements to track millions of scanned document images across multiple client repositories.
• Ad hoc and managed reporting of records and security data.
• Records management, including human resources, contract, museum/historical archive, medical patient, insurance, accounting, property, aircraft, and legal.
• Managed daily document management operations and staff.
• Developed training and defined requirements for systems and solutions.
Sales Support Representative, 2004 - 2006
• Data analysis, quote generation, and customer service focused on the branch’s top accounts.
West Orange High School
Teacher, 1994 - 2004
• Taught Latin, Algebra, Geometry, and Mathematical Logic at various points in my teaching career.
IT Solution Center Escalation Coordinator, 1999 - 2000
• Provided top-notch customer support to users, including troubleshooting, solution documentation, and managing help desk ticket queues.
Creative Computer Consultants, Inc.
Computer Technician/Trainer, 1998 - 1998
• Built and fixed computers, led classes for corporate user groups, and oversaw Windows NT Server installation and Windows 95 upgrade phases of a hospital network upgrade and migration.