This looks very cool. I can see myself hanging out here, but it is very weird that this new venue at Disney World is themed, named and historically tied to a place in California that terminated employees through an H-1B Visa outsourcing program at the same time Disney did.
- Nexus: Global Youth SummitCo-founder, 2011 - presentA global community of young philanthropists.
- Sandbox NetworkHead of Global Affairs, 2013 - 2014Global operations, strategy and support.
- The Economist GroupIdeas Lab, 2012 - 2013Cooking up new ideas and concepts for The Economist. Launched Economist Radio a global success story on new media consumption.
- Natur-EnergiCo-creation, 2008 - 2009Europe's first supplier of 100% clean and renewable energy.
- CBB MobilCo-creation, 2001 - 2003Pre-paid cell phone service provider.
- ZentropaCreative Development, 2003 - 2005Worked on a number of amazing projects.
- BoomtownCo-creation, 2001 - 2002An online gaming portal with co-brand brick and mortar gaming and internet cafes.
- UNESCODanish Rep, 1999 - 2003Doing my thing
- Danish MFACouncil on Foreign Relations, 1999 - 2002Pretending to be doing my thing
- Danish Min. of EducationNational Board of Education, 1999 - 2003Talking about stuff I new nothing about
- Copenhagen Institute for Futures StudiesBoardmember, 2006 - 2010An independent thinktank focusing on scenarios development and forecasting
Daniel Karpantschof has worked with business development strategies for various organizations and corporations over the last decade, and as a member of various cabinet level committees in the Danish government (including the Council on European Policies and the Board of Education) contributed to several pieces of legislation as well as acted as Danish representative to the UNESCO.
Daniel co-founded numerous companies, including Europe's first supplier of 100% clean and sustainable energy, a cell phone service provider, an international consulting house focusing on executive talent management and gender equality, a product development agency, a new presence on the consulting market in the States, selling consigliere services as well as been member of numerous company and organization boards, such as the board of directors of the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies and Danish Evaluation Institute.
Summer 2011 he moved to New York City immediately following the Nexus: Global Youth Summit on Innovative Philanthropy and Social Entrepreneurship, which he co-founded. At the the Nexus he works as co-founder & conference producer, in charge of visions, development, production and execution.
Gangs of New York - Movies & TV on Google Play
This motion picture event from acclaimed director Martin Scorsese earned 10 Academy Award® nominations including Best Picture, Best Director