- Paradise Valley Community CollegeAdjunct Faculty, 2013 - presentTeaching American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Estrella Mountain Community CollegeAdjunct Faculty, 2013 - presentTeaching American Sign Language (ASL) classes
- Phoenix CollegeInterpreter, 2005 - presentInterpreting for classes, events, and faculty meetings.
- Purple CommunicationsVideo Interpreter, 2007 - 2011Interpreted VRS & VRI, trained new hires, and retrained employees.
- Sorenson CommunicationsVideo Interpreter, 2004 - 2007Interpreted VRS, selected and mentored provisional Video Interpreters in the VI-P program.
- Western Oregon UniversityInterpreting Studies with an emphasis in Teaching Interpreting, 2011 - 2013
- National UniversityEnglish with a concentration in Communications & Media Study, 2001 - 2003
- San Diego Mesa CollegeASL / Interpreting, 1989 - 2003
- University of California, Los AngelesTheater Arts, 1985 - 1987
Starting Fresh: Set up Your Aperture Library for the New Year - Aperture...
Keep it Clean I start a new Aperture library every year. I have several reasons for this. If I j...
Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's vague
"What about slang words and acronyms, aren't they vague language?" Someone asked me this recently, and I wanted to say no right away, but I
Vague language workshops - beginning, intermediate, and advanced
I'm teaching a new vague language training series comprising three three-hour workshops on an evening and the following morning and afternoo
Introductory vague language workshop for all interpreters, presented in ...
This Thursday evening, July 18th, from 6–9pm UTC -7, I will be presenting the first workshop of my three-part series on interpreting vague l