Don't just be a consumer -- be a creator!
Technology is a tool. But it is marketed as a lifestyle and fashion accessory. Take control of your input, and your output will improve immensely!
A bird's eye view of my career history:
- After graduating from NYU in 1983, I worked as a Producer/Director of promotional videos & films for non-profit organizations
- In 1990 I started a vertical software development company creating custom programs for corporate clients
- In 1999 I developed OfficeLock, a commercial data security software product, and raised funds to start a company & sales organization to take it to market
- My career in technology includes positions as Programmer, Software Systems Architect, Director of Product Development and Chief Technology Officer
- I have over two decades of professional experience in computer technology
- I am a Technology Entrepreneur, Software Architect, Data Security Specialist, Linux Guru, and a strong proponent of Cloud Computing (SaaS)
I am a proud, happy father of four wonderful children. I enjoy making people smile and laugh.