The top two SO answers behind the link are both very interesting. If you're feeling adventitious, I recommend the "Turing completeness and regular expressions" link in the second answer.
Just learned that `curl ifconfig.me` does the same thing, perfectly. Mind blown.
The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters
Beautiful is better than ugly.
**Explicit is better than implicit.**
The devs who did matplotlib.pyplot.subplot didn't internalize that last bit. Your syntax is bad, and you should feel bad!
That's amazing, lol.
> I'm chained to my desktop until I/O :)
Awesome, stoked to see the announcement blasts :)
> It's awesome to see that Carolina Con is still going though.
Yeah, it's going quite strong. "Keep CarolinaCon strange" (mimicking "keep Portland strange") might should be a thing? ;)
> I wish I were going this year. DEFCON CTF quals is this weekend.
Ahh noo! Going to miss you man! Best of luck, and that's a great reason to miss it, but yeah it's sad to loose my lunch+CTF+drinking buddy. :)
- Red HatSoftware Defined Networking Intern, 2014 - presentJust getting started on OpenDaylight work at Red Hat.
- IEEE Robotics at NCSUTeam Leader, 2012 - presentArchitect for our open source codebase as well as its primary contributor. Manage the diverse set of multidisciplinary tasks required to build a robot, from 3D printing parts to building IR arrays to writing the code that ties it all together. Responsible for securing budget, getting access to sophisticated tools, representing the team to the community and driving 15+ developers to volunteer their time to produce a sophisticated system.
- Extreme NetworksSoftware Engineering Intern, 2013 - 2013Developed code for Extreme's OpenStack Neutron API. Brought up and extended OpenStack functional testbed. Kicked-off development of an automated regression testbed for the OpenFlow team. Monitored and reported on Software Defined Networking security developments via the Open Networking Foundation.
- North Carolina State UniversityUndergraduate researcher under Dr. Donald Bitzer, 2010 - 2010Did paid undergraduate research on a team lead by Distinguished Professor Dr. Donald Bitzer. Demonstrated ability to learn material from a new domain quickly and apply that knowledge to solving real world problems as the team’s Computer Scientist.
- North Carolina State UniversityHonors Village Fellow, 2008 - 2010Mentored approximately 14 Freshman each year, organized 2-3 programs per week with 10-200 attendees.
- North Carolina State UniversityVolunteer Undergraduate Researcher, 2008 - 2009Collaborated with RadarFind and its CTO to study RF tag technology under Dr. Franzon of the NCSU ECE department. Won a grant from the NCSU Honors Program.
- North Carolina State UniversityArchaeological Field and Lab Technician, 2010 - 2010During this summer study abroad at an archaeological field school I learned about research methods and interacted extensively with professors and other professionals.
- NCSU ACM and AITP ChaptersCo-President, 2011 - 2013Generally managed the NCSU chapters of two major CS professional organizations. Led planning, ran events, introduced speakers and interacted with the Computer Science department and community as the senior leader of ACM/AITP at NCSU.
- IEEE Robotics at NCSULead Software DeveloperWrote a significant amount of open source code, managed all software development, made code design decisions.
- Extreme NetworksSoftware Engineering Co-op, 2013 - 2013Researched NSF grants for building Science DMZs in support of petabyte-scale science. Wrote an internal document for Extreme on the feasibility of working with universities to win the grants using OpenFlow. Architected a high performance network infrastructure for presentations to partners. Wrote functional tests in support of OpenFlow development.
- Extreme NetworksSoftware Engineering Intern, 2012 - 2012Developed production code for Extreme’s OpenFlow implementation in both userland and kernelland. As the soul testing resource for the OpenFlow team, I built the first iteration of the team's automated test setup. Extended the OFTest framework drastically and open sourced all contributions.
- North Carolina State UniversityComputer Science, MS, 2013 - present
- North Carolina State UniversityComputer Science, BS, 2007 - 2013
- Radboud UniversityAI topics, 2011
c - popen implicitly declared even though #include is added - Stack Ove...
up vote 0 down vote favorite. share [fb] share [tw]. This is tiny snippet of my code. #include <stdio.h> #include <unistd.h> #in
TechCrunch | Official Galaxy Nexus Spec Sheet Revealed Ahead Of Event
There's still half an hour to go until the Galaxy Nexus officially takes the stage in Hong Kong, but the official spec sheet has already beg
Better Place | The Global Provider of EV Networks and Services.
accelerating the transition to sustainable transportation. select a site. Global English »; Australia English »; China Chinese »; Denmark Da
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Release Date and Specs Guide (ex Google Nexus Prime...
Well friends, October 19th (or 18th depending on your time zone) will remain in history as the day the Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) ha