shares four tips for creating an about page that captures attention and drives leads.
Must read post by . Check it out!
Essential reading for marketers and anyone starting a startup. Learn from Tinder, Stripe, Spotify, Airbnb and many more.
Thanks to Growth Hackers for the amazing content!
#startup #growthhacking #marketing #study #growth
1. To optimize your churn rate, separate your customers into different buckets based on the time they have been using your product.
2. If a customer churns in the first 60 days, then it is likely that he didn’t see enough value in using your product or that you simply failed to onboard the customer properly.
3. Even the smallest percentage of change in monthly churn rate can have a significant impact on your revenue.
4. Talking to your customers, via whichever medium it takes, is the single biggest way to control your churn rate.
5. Onboarding your customers the right way and helping them to see value on can substantially reduce the churn rate.
6. Spend lot of your time understanding your ideal customers. They will have a profound impact on your daily decisions, both on the product and marketing sides. Otherwise, you are just guessing.
Ever wondered what it's like for the players at big tennis tournaments like the Australian Open with all the media attention?
Read on to find out: http://www.patcash.co.uk/2015/01/pr-the-other-big-game-at-grand-slams
#tennis #australianopen #pr #media
- Digital Marketing ConsultantSelf Employed, 2011 - present
- Local Business LabsOwner, 2013 - 2015
- Social MakeoversFounding Partner, 2013 - 2014
- Awesome SolarHead of Digital, 2012 - 2013
- Publicis ChemistryPlanner, 2011 - 2011
- Last Minute MailGrowth Hacker, 2013 - 2013
- Ray WhiteSocial Media Strategist, 2011 - 2011
- IMGSocial & Content Strategist, 2013 - 2014
Hi my name is Daniel Cash Kristiansen and I am a digital marketing strategist who works with individuals, businesses and organisations to achieve their marketing, advertising and branding goals. I do this by specialising in social media and leveraging it's power to build relationships and forge a deeper connection with customers.
I have worked with CEOs, professional athletes, students, artists, local businesses, charities, large businesses, the unemployed and much more. I help them understand todays digital world and teach them how to make the most of it.
More specifically, I help people and businesses implement the right strategy and use the right tools to get their message out clearly. Most importantly, I help change the way they think about digital marketing (the "teach a man to fish" strategy:). I show them that it's not about "doing social media" or shouting their marketing message at the world. It's about building trust and becoming a great company/person/organisation that people want to interact with and buy from. You don't "do social" you are social!
Currently I am working on three exciting projects:
- Starting up a personal branding service that leverages the power of social media (launching soon).
- Helping a solar power startup make a difference and change the way people think about solar.
- My passion project to help local businesses get online and get more customers.
So if you need help with your marketing or just want to connect, please get in touch with me! If I can't be of service, I might know others who can help you. After all, building relationships and giving back is what social media and networking is all about. I'd love to her from you!
- University of FloridaAdvertising & Communication, 2007 - 2011
How to Get at Least 500 More Google+ Followers by Next Week
Keep in mind that you don’t just want to grow your numbers. You want engaged followers. In this post, I’ll explain both how you can boost yo