Daniel Aleksandersen commented on a post on Blogger.
This doesn’t answer why anyone would ever want to use someone else’s ad code.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- There are many reasons, for example, online traductors, statistics sites, cache of search sites, rss readings sites, people who copy part of your source code, people who wants to harm.9w
- Yes it does, maybe you should have read it first.9w
- I take your code and do all against the rules:
- Ask visitors to click on ads
- Put more than 3 adsense banners
- Put illegal content with your banners
You're now banned from Adsense. I destroyed your revenues9w
- Are you kidding? Google is too smart.8w