Listen in or Subscribe at...
- Biola UniversityBusiness, Marketing, 1991 - 1993Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Dalhousie UniversityCommerce, 1988 - 1991Business Major for two years and member of the Men's Volleyball Team before transferring to Biola in 1991
- Biola UniversityPhilosophy, 1993 - 1995Master of Arts, Philosophy and Ethics Graduated with High Honors
A little while back, Photo District News named me one of the 30 most influential living photographers of the last decade. Of course, it was a ridiculous assertion. I'm just hoping that, by influence, those that voted meant empowering all of us to flourish in their calling as professional creatives. When it comes to the creativity world, that's what I care about most.
I've taught at Brooks Institute, Westmont College, SXSW, PPE, WPPI, Imaging USA as well as events throughout North America, South America, Europe & Asia.
My work has been featured in a number of books and publications including Rangefinder, Professional Photographer, Grace Ormonde & Design Aglow & Photojojo.
Thanks for checking in.
- GoBe CollectiveFounder, 2008 - presentOur podcast (convergepodcast.com), annual gathering (convergesummit.com) and coaching (fastermindcoaching.com) - basically everyting we can think of that will empower the business of creativity - lives at GoBe Collective.
- Dane Sanders Inc.Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur, 2003 - presentI'm author of two books and regularly speak on the convergence of business and creativity. I've also been photographing portraits, weddings and events professionally for about twelve years. My studio is in Newport Beach, California.
- Biola UniversityDevelopment DirectorI help champion my alma mater, with a particular focus on Academic Centers like Biola University's Center for Christian Thought (cct.biola.edu).
- Rock Harbor
How to Build a Business From Your Life Resume with Andy Petranek | Episo...
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Dane is joined by Andy Petranek, co-founder of Whole Life Challenge, to talk about creating a thrivin
Making a Difference with Your Creativity with David Trotter
Dane is joined by documentary filmmaker David Trotter to talk about how he is making a difference through his creativity with projects like
Art, Commerce and Keeping Your Soul with Tucker Nichols
Dane is joined by artist Tucker Nichols to explore art, commerce and keeping your soul.
Anatomy of the Creative Entrepreneur with Dr. Tim Brown
Dr. Tim Brown, inventor of Intelliskin, joins Dane Sanders to talk about the anatomy of the creative entrepreneur and the risks and rewards
Starting a Successful Podcast with Cliff Ravenscraft
Dane is joined by Cliff Ravenscraft, the Podcast Answerman, to talk about starting a successful podcast and why audio is the most visual art
How Gratitude Just Might Save Your Life (Happy Thanksgiving from CCT) | ...
You ought to say thanks. At LEAST once a year. Gratitude is a sign of good character and social courtesy. We've known that for thousands of
The Progression of The Creative Process with Chris Palmieri
Dane Sanders is joined by Chris Palmieri of hi.co to talk about the progression of the creative process and what it takes to get that right.
The Progression Of The Creative Process with Chris Palmieri | Episode 02...
Podcast: Play in new window | Download The creative process is progressive. Just as it takes time to create and iterate, it can also take ti
021- Dane Sanders: The Lifelong Pursuit of Mastery - Grant Baldwin
When you’re searching for your life’s work or what to do next in your career, most people will tell you to pursue your passion. But not Dane