- fasttrackcreative.comAuthor, Founder, Podcaster, 2008 - presentEmpowering the business of creativity
- danesanders.comPhotographer, 2003 - presentI've been photographing portraits, weddings and events professionally for ten years. My studio is in Newport Beach, California.
- Rock Harbor
Current projects I'm passionate about include Dane Sanders Photographers, Fast Track Creative, Converge: the Business of Creativity Podcast, the Better Together Photo Community & advancing the cause at Biola's Center for Christian Thought.
A little while back, Photo District News named me one of the 30 most influential living photographers of the last decade. Of course, it was a ridiculous assertion. I'm just hoping that, by influence, those that voted meant empowering all of us to flourish in their calling as professional creatives. When it comes to the creativity world, that's what I care about most.
I've taught at Brooks Institute, Westmont College, SXSW, PPE, WPPI, Imaging USA as well as events throughout North America, South America, Europe & Asia.
My work has been featured in a number of books and publications including Rangefinder, Professional Photographer, Grace Ormonde & Design Aglow & Photojojo.
Thanks for checking in.
- Biola UniversityBusiness, Marketing, 1991 - 1993Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Dalhousie UniversityCommerce, 1988 - 1991Business Major for two years and member of the Men's Volleyball Team before transferring to Biola in 1991
- Biola UniversityPhilosophy, 1993 - 1995Master of Arts, Philosophy and Ethics Graduated with High Honors
Skill is the New Black | Episode 013 Converge - Fast Track Creative
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Photo Credit: ShotHotspot.com via Compfight cc A peek into the life of one extraordinary individual w
A Rare Connection: My Photo Shoot with John Schneider | Jeremy Cowart
I recently got asked to shoot photos for a show called “The Haves and HaveNots” for the Oprah Winfrey Network. I've shot many shows in my ca
creativeLIVE: Become a Travel Hacker with Chris Guillebeau
Want to jet off to Europe or Asia, or holiday in style without paying for it? Welcome to the world of travel hacking: the art of free or low
Dear Nilofer Merchant | Six Pixels of Separation - Marketing and Communi...
November 27, 2013 10:49 PM. Dear Nilofer Merchant. Dear Nilofer,. I thought about you twice today. Once this morning, when I got your email
How to Unleash Your Best Work Every Day - Fast Track Creative with Dane ...
This is episode 009 of Converge: the business of creativity podcast. My guest is Todd Henry, author of The Accidental Creative as well as hi
Epipheo Studios - Share Your Epiphany with the World
Epipheo Studios is like, the Crack Commando A-Team of the marketing world. Large and small companies call us when billboards, websites and t
What Successful People Do With The First Hour Of Their Work Day
Remember when you used to have a period at the beginning of every day to think about your schedule, catch up with friends, maybe knock out a