- ✧ Big Island Estate Homes ✧present
- editor of the free Quality of Life eNewsletter – each issue features a specific strategy to create a more joyful life. Subscribers also instantly receive a free copy of my new book "5 Best Smoothie Recipes for a High-Energy Lifestyle."
- I hold a masters degree in Counseling Depth Psychology and enjoy researching the science of positive habits.
- quality of life
- clean eating
- simplifying and organizing
- time management and personal productivity
- functional fitness after age 50
- Pacifica Graduate InstituteCounseling Depth PsychologyMasters Degree
- Estate Homes LA (current)
- Big Island Estate Homes (current)
- Over Fifty and Fit (current)
- BestSmoothie.recipes (current)
- instantDane.tv (current)
- Radically Remote (current)
- 12Most (current)
- UsFitties (current)
- Infinite Solutions (current)
- Anglia Counseling (current)
- ClutterDiet (past)
- Inspired Everyday Living (past)
Foreign Investors Buying Up California Real Estate
Sales statistics reveal that foreign investors are investing heavily in California real estate.
What's It Like to Live in the Brentwood Area of Los Angeles?
Valued for its large lot sizes and quality private schools, Brentwood is considered among the most desirable neighborhoods in all of Los Ang
3 Strange but Delicious Places to Eat in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is brimming with trendy and delicious eateries – these three restaurants add historical significance and an especially entertain
LA Neighborhood with an Odd Name: Beverly Hills Post Office
A desirable community with an odd name, Beverly Hills Post Office is serviced by Los Angeles yet has its mail delivered by Beverly Hills.
At Paramount Studios Tour You Can Go backstage to Hollywood History
Paramount Studios Tour is an excellent way to get an intimate view of film-making history.
Why It's Important to Have Healthier, Happier Feet
Just as a home is only as well-built as its foundation, a body's overall health is built upon the health of its feet. Here’s how to make you
Hidden Hypersensitivity: Raise Energy by Avoiding Foods Your Body Dislikes
If you're experiencing lower energy or hard-to-diagnose symptoms, you may have food hypersensitivities. Here's how to embrace the foods that