We have been focusing on "Mental Toughness" in the gym lately during practices. Here is a great article on Mental Toughness, a "life skill." It is interesting to note that two of our gym parents told me recently that they really understand what Kathy and I...
This is a partial transcript of my Radio Interview with Google Apps for Work user, Terry Whipple. You can listen live at: http://tobtr.com/s/7310163 Hello...and Welcome to BlogTalkRadio. I am Dane DEUTSCH your host....coming to you with The Ararat Conne...
Brookie - Our Little “Tink” Gymnast When we opened our gym over 24 years ago, my wife Kathy, and I knew that we needed to do more than teach and coach technical gymnastics skills. We both had teaching degrees and we both knew in our hearts that the childre...
We are WatchGuard Partners....and Trainers. Come train with us. We will equip you for the fight. Visit our Team at:
Productive Thoughts! (Right Thinking) http://www.burg.com/2014/12/the-continuum-of-thought/ We all need mentors...someone to look up to and emulate. None of us walks the journey of life alone. Here is one of my mentors with a powerful message. Those of you ...
- Brainerd High SchoolHigh School, 1973 - 1975
- Bemidji State UniversityPhysical Education & Health, 1977 - 1980BS in Physical Education and Health (Double Major)
- University of Wisconsin - SuperiorPre-Med, 1980 - 1982Undergraduate work in Pre-med. One class in organic chemistry away from a Bachelor's degree in Pre-Med.
- University of Wisconsin - StoutMasters in Information Communications Technology, 2010 - 1012Master's Degree in Information Communications Technology
Dane has a double major in Physical Education and Health from Bemidji, MN. He completed undergraduate work in Pre-Medicine
while completing his United States Air Force commission in ROTC at the University of Wisconsin-Superior. He earned a Master’s Degree in Information Communications Technology from UW Stout in Menomonie, WI. Dane is the CEO and President of Deutsch’s Inc.
While in the Air Force, Dane served as Chief of Maintenance for the country of Turkey where he led 1200 people countrywide who managed all aspects of electronics-communications equipment. After his Air Force career, he formed a corporation called Deutsch's Incorporated which is composed of three companies; Deutsch's Gymnastics Training Center, DCS Netlink, and the Leadership Management Development Center (LMDC).
At Deutsch's Gymnastics Training Center, Dane and his wife trained thousands of children in the sport and discipline of gymnastics over the last 23 years, with the goal of teaching and coaching children on character, discipline, and leadership.
Over the last 23 years, Dane and his DCS Netlink team repaired computers, and installed/maintained networks. His DCS Netlink team won the Barron County Small Business Model of the Year for 2002. He was chosen as a Wisconsin Small Businessman of the Year.
Dane is a facilitator and trainer for John Maxwell’s book/course “Developing the Leader Within You.” He started a leadership training company called LMDC, where he continues to train people and companies on leadership, soft “people” skills, and character education, He is a National Trainer and Ambassador for both Character Counts and The Go-Giver,. In 2011, Dane became a “Founding Partner” of John C. Maxwell’s Training Company.
Dane is an Eagle Scout and Vigil Scout. In 2010, he ran for political office as a candidate for the Wisconsin State Senate. Dane and his wife, Katharine Joy, have been married for 35 years, and have four grown children: Tobiah, Moses, Sarah, and Israel, as well as four grandchildren. They currently make their home in Rice Lake, WI.
- LMDCCoach/Trainer/Speaker, 2003 - presentHigh Caliber Soft Skill and Character Education Company. LMDC coaches and teaches other people and organizations to lead with character and focus on growing themselves and their companies with their soft skills.
- DCS NetlinkCEO/Owner, 1991 - presentProfessional IT Services Company focusing on Managed IT Services and leading those services with IT Security for LAN, WAN and Internet.
- Deutsch's Gymnastics Training CenterCoach/Owner, 1990 - presenthttp://deutschsgym.com/ Professional Gymnastics Business serving Rice Lake and the surrounding communities with a professional gymnastics program and club team!
- United States Air ForceCaptain, 1982 - 1991While in the Air Force, Dane served as Chief of Maintenance for the country of Turkey where he led 1200 people countrywide who managed all aspects of electronics-communications equipment.
Google Apps helps the cloud become a reality for Imagination
Imagination is a content marketing agency that helps companies connect and engage with their target audiences. Businesses like Wells Fargo,
Giving you more insight into your Google account activity
Every day we aim to make technology so simple and intuitive that you stop thinking about it—we want Google to work so well, it just blends i
Streamified | All Your Social Streams in One Beautiful Journal
Streamified is an iPhone/iPad mobile app which combines social media and news, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, Google+, and Pi
Sencha Touch - the leading HTML5 framework for developing mobile web apps that look and feel native.