- WahoolyCo-founder, 2011 - present
- Rockler CompaniesAdvertising Director, 2007 - 2011
- IDesignYourLogo.comLiving the dream, 2010 - 2011
- Sight CreativeBusiness Development, Lead, 2004 - 2006
- Greer and AssociatesDirector of Business Development, 2006 - 2007
Born with a large forehead and natural ability to develop absurd ideas, Dana Severson was immediately drawn to the advertising industry at a very early age.
Growing up, he’d often get caught sipping a three-finger apple juice (disguised as cognac), smoking candy cigarettes, dressed like his favorite superhero, David Ogilvy. Clearly, his favorite show is MadMen.
Now we find Dana in his happy place, down three-shot espressos, writing things that make very little sense to most people.
Dana has found therapy by writing for Fastcompany.com, Adage.com, TCBmag.com and of course, the lovely clients of IDesignYourLogo.com.
Also the head hustler at Wahooly.
- University of Minnesota
- St. Cloud State University