Hearts of fear, compliance and avarice.
Agony, heartache, shame and numb clarity, alright U Jack?
Repugnance ratchets, the pendulum to love rises.
Another brick in the wall, Britain fades its call.
0:40 “Take every penny from the hands of the many and give everything to the few”
1:13 “And as my chums move their money offshore, I am the one holding open the door”
1:20 Farage madness; cruel footage. The poor man is indeed a dangerous lunatic.
- www.DrDanWeaver.comSpatial & Big Data, Machine & Business Intelligence, Innovation in education., present
- University of NottinghamTeacher & Researcher, 2006 - 2014Spatial Analysis, Software Architecture, Teaching
- Euro Training, LondonICT Trainer, 2003 - 2004
- Alcatel, MadridTeacher / Project Manager, 2001 - 2002
- Various WorldwideTEFL teacher, 1999 - 2001
See Dr. Dan Weaver People- powered lover of: efficient learning, equality, geographical information science (GIS), poetry, human memory, permaculture, classification paradigms, Melvil Dewey, sustainable development, disaster management, neural-networks, Open Source, earth (adobe) construction. Seeks balanced truth, love & excitement, effective collaboration. Eschews restrictive conventional wisdom & the dull. Runs various (public service) websites including SearchCredible for searching credible resources, JogLab.com for acrostic poetry and mnemonics, DeweyDigger.com for library exploration, SimileSmiles.com for creative fun.
- U of Nottingham Teacher and PhD (scholarship)Spatio- Temporal Analysis, 2006 - 2013
- U of Coventry/HondurasMRes Disaster Managament, 2003 - 2005
- U of LeedsBSc (hons 2.1) Information Systems with Management, 1996 - 1999
Saving American Education in the 21st Century: The Lessons of Traditiona...
A paper based on this posting is under consideration for publication. Abstract. Education in science, natural history, and the environment w
The Spirit Level: Why Equality is Better for Everyone | The Equality Trust
The Spirit Level by Richard Wilkinson and Kate Pickett, a book published in hardback by Penguin in March 2009 and paperback in February 2010
The Spirit Level authors: why society is more unequal than ever
Five years after The Spirit Level, authors Richard Wilkinson and Kate Pickett argue that research backs up their views on the iniquity of in
Russell Brand - The only thing that matters to any of us is Love
Thanks for the amazing response, here's a download link to the audio for you to carry with you: https://soundcloud.com/timothy-shieff/love-i
Would It Actually Be Cheaper and Faster To 3D Print Yourself a House?
As 3D printers become more affordable and easier to use, the prospect of using the technology to simply print whatever we need--instead of h