- Communications AxisFounder & Director, 2014 - presentDan Purvis is Founder & Director at Comms Axis, a fast-growth, full-service marketing agency specialising in content marketing, social media and digital marketing for businesses of all sizes. Dan Purvis is passionate about the philosophy behind Comms Axis: we bring content, marketing and sales together to connect businesses with their audiences. We pride ourselves on delivering tangible business value and ROI alongside excellent customer service. We work with a broad range of clients and industries, from B2B to B2C, from technology to cosmetics, from start-ups / SoHos to pan-European and global brands.
- SocialableVP of Strategy, 2014 - 2014Dan Purvis, Vice President of Strategy Socialable The remit is quite simple – grow our clients’ businesses,expand our portfolio and enhance our services, which all will help Socialable to grow. With nearly 15 years’ experience, and the grey hair to prove it, Dan Purvis brings a wealth of agency and in-house experience to the Socialable party. As VP of Strategy, he looks after the growth strategy for our clients and also for Socialable. He knows how to align game-changing strategies to commercial goals. Passionate about social media, digital marketing and the value of digital properties and PR, he lives in the real world with an open door policy for all our clients and strategic alliances. Dan Purvis has a proven track record of successfully leading various multi-discipline marketing and communications campaigns, messaging platforms, and rolling out internal communications strategies. Oh, and he just loves writing, writing, and more writing. His success and profile led to him being involved with the London School of Economics’ ongoing research into “Semantic Polling” – essentially, comparing digital with traditional methods of communication and monitoring/reporting, and evaluating their value to modern society. And let’s not forget his passion for his beloved Manchester United Football Club…can’t win ‘em all! http://www.socialable.co.uk/about-dan-purvis/
- HAVI Global SolutionsSenior Manager, Marketing & Communications, 2012 - 2014
- Meltwater GroupDirector, PR, 2011 - 2012
- Octopus Comms2007 - 2011
- Goode International2003 - 2006
- Nelson Bostock2002 - 2003
- Insight Group2001 - 2002
- Stephenson Group2000 - 2001
5 Smart Ideas for Live Streaming Content That Will Boost Your Marketing ...
Live streams personify your company, and there’s no shortage of ways in which your customers can get to know you. Learn 5 live streaming con
The 21 Best Social Media Tools Every Marketer Needs For A Successful Cam...
In this blog post, Dan Purvis (Director at Comms Axis) outlines his 21 best social media tools to make social media campaigns run as seamles
8 Simple SEO Tips for Beginners to Promote their Website
Don't let SEO bewilder you! This post, by Dan Purvis, provides 8 simple SEO tips that beginners can start using today to get more traffic an
Are we ignoring being social on social media the more successful we become?
Being social on social media isn't as common as you may think. This post by Dan Purvis, Founder of Comms Axis, highlights best practice and
The Power of Social Media Marketing for Business (Infographic)
Social media marketing for business can be confusing & frustrating. Matt Banner's insights & excellent infographic cut to the chase so you c
4 Great Online Image Design Tools for Social Media Art Creation
Try these four awesome, free online image design tools for social media art creation to bring your social media marketing to life! Post by D
Can’t wait for Social Media Marketing World – see you there?! #SMMW15
Social Media Marketing World 2015, San Diego, is one of the top social media marketing events globally. Lilach Bullock, Comms Axis Co-Founde
#News: New #SocialMedia Network SunZu promises to put Business first: @S...
Hottest new social media networking site for business, SunZu, launches. Dan Purvis, Comms Axis Co-Founder, gets his hands on the press relea
#NewClient: @CommsAxis partnering with Pak Cosmetics to promote @MixedRo...
Comms Axis announce partnership with Pak Cosmetics to promote their Mixed Roots range of hair products. Social media to be the main focus fo
Sharing and publishing valuable #content is quick’n’easy on SunZu
Dan Purvis, Comms Axis Co-Founder, dives into SunZu's content sharing & publishing features of the hot new social business network. Exchange
Twitter’s new content tool, Curator, takes on Storify
Dan Purvis, Comms Axis Co-Founder, considers the merits of Twitter's latest revenue channel: the 'Curator' content curation tool. Should Sto
It’s not all Me, Me, Me! SunZu is for business growth, not egos
Dan Purvis, Comms Axis Co-Founder, dives into SunZu's BizCard; a key feature of the hot new social business network. Exchange leads & grow y
Hashtagify Pro Review – How To Master Hashtag Marketing
My Hashtagify.me Pro review. Learn how to better understand use hashtag marketing on Twitter.