Inside a traditional Japanese house, one of the decorative elements displayed within the tokonoma alcove is a hanging scroll, kakemono or kakejiku.
Kakejiku is a paper painting or calligraphy, stick on a silk fabric, so that the scroll can easily be rolled and stored. Kakejiku are often assorted with ikebana floral arrangements, creating a very simple but powerful interior decor…
- Massachusetts School of LawAttorney /Director of Technology, present
- Southern Connecticut State UniversitySociology, 1997 - 2001
- Southern Connecticut State UniversityPolitical Science, 2001 - 2003
- Massachusetts School of LawLaw, 2003 - 2006
- Simmons CollegeLibrary and Information Science, 2007 - 2009
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
The good life in Japan: a traditional farm stay | Travel | The Guardian
Two hours from the neon of Tokyo, Liz Boulter meets a family with a back-to-nature outlook who run an inn on a farm that pays its dues to Ja
Stanley Cup Second Round To Begin Thursday with Game 1 of the Bruins vs....
Stanley Cup Second Round To Begin Thursday with Game 1 of the Bruins vs. Canadiens Series
"Dr." Sean David Morton a "legal and constitutional expert"???
I stumbled across some new info on bunk psychic and fraudster Sean David Morton. It looks like Morton is now calling himself a doctor and cl