As Greenland sees a huge ice melt this summer, you should remember that climate change is just a figment of lefties' imaginations...
19 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 43 previous comments
- Also, note that my article is quite clearly about anthropogenic global warming; the word "anthropogenic" is right there in paragraph 2. You are the one trying to shift the debate by pretending that people are not discussing anthropogenic global warming.Jul 26, 2012
- They faked the moon landing too, right?Jul 28, 2012
- Here's a new upcoming study that looks interesting: http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/07/28/602151/bombshell-koch-funded-study-finds-global-warming-is-real-on-the-high-end-and-essentially-all-due-to-carbon-pollution/?mobile=wpJul 28, 2012
- ... And a new study supports my suggestion that climate denialists tend to be conspiracy nuts: http://m.guardian.co.uk/environment/blog/2012/jul/27/climate-sceptics-conspiracy-theorists?cat=environment&type=articleJul 28, 2012
- , here's the author's letter in the 30 Jul NYT (in case that link wasn't already live when you read TP):
"Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very existence of global warming. Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I’m now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause."
As your link notes, the largest funder of that study was the “Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation ($150,000) " ( http://berkeleyearth.org/donors/ )... which until now have been successful in funding only the sort of disinformation promotes.
So, facts do catch up to even the nuttiest of the bunch -- as they will catch up to Mark, too ;-)Jul 29, 2012
- An AGW skeptic has completed a study partly funded by Koch brothers' money. He finds that global warming is real AND mostly human-created: <quote> Solar variation does not seem to impact the temperature trend. </quote>
The NYT coverage: <http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the-conversion-of-a-climate-change-skeptic.html?_r=4>
And the web site for the actual study itself, complete with abstracts, methods, data, etc.: <http://berkeleyearth.org/>Jul 30, 2012