Come on, Google, don't abuse the patent system the way Apple does. Sheesh.
21 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 39 previous comments
- Of course. You couldn't hear the Scottish accent in my post?Sep 20, 2012
- Perhaps a defensive move. Apple doesn't necessarily bring out the best in you. I wrote Tim Cook and told him that I was writing a book about my 20 years at Apple. The next week I got a threat from Apple lawyers which included every non-disclosure I had ever signed.Sep 20, 2012
- That is an improvement. Steve Jobs would have disappeared youSep 20, 2012
- I like to think I sometime keep Steve spinning in his grave with my occasional Applepeels post
http://viewfromthemountain.typepad.com/applepeels/Sep 20, 2012
- The ironic thing is that what Google did to Apple to garner Steve Jobs' jihad is exactly what Steve Jobs personally did to Xerox PARC back when Apple was a young startup. And he did it boastfully and gleefully. Shoe's on the other foot now, Steve. Why it's the tune changing?Sep 20, 2012
- Google wants Samsung's devices to ship. It wants everybody's devices to ship. Google's core value is not in commodity physical devices out in the world; its core products are in locked datacenters, where they can be protected as trade secrets (and of course by network effects).
(ETA: there were zero comments on this item in my UI when i posted my other comment, so I was extremely puzzled by 's line about a Scottish accent, and had thought the comment attached to the wrong thread....)Sep 20, 2012